MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Fire (The True Fire) said:
I was blaming you because you have reported Knuckles before...

You also stated in other netgames you "HIDED" you're name.

I'm sorry for mistaking you as a hacker.

So it could have been Armonte, or some random person.

Hey what about Kite? He knows how to hack srb2 and websites easily. If you ask me, he might of hacked. He is good at doing that, he once hacked into my server and kicked me. WHat about him, he calls him self Kite but was once named (Super Sonic Star). Because his saying his gotten faster and nicer. He really use to rp and hangout alot if you go to his server. He spend his server at racing, but now he has plays ctf and match more.

Hero said:
Red Fire (The True Fire) said:
I was blaming you because you have reported Knuckles before...

You also stated in other netgames you "HIDED" you're name.

I'm sorry for mistaking you as a hacker.

So it could have been Armonte, or some random person.

Hey what about Kite? He knows how to hack srb2 and websites easily. If you ask me, he might of hacked. He is good at doing that, he once hacked into my server and kicked me. WHat about him, he calls him self Kite but was once named (Super Sonic Star). Because his saying his gotten faster and nicer. He really use to rp and hangout alot if you go to
his server. He spend his server at racing, but now he has plays ctf and match more.

What! I just got off a ban, and im not playing srb2 as usaully. So why am I in this?

SuperSonicStar* said:
What! I just got off a ban, and im not playing srb2 as usaully. So why am I in this?
SuperSonicStar* said:
My name is Kite, and last name is Star.

My real name that I hate is Kitester.

Though guys, it isn't nice accusing people of doing such ill manner for no reason.
Unless you have proof, don't accuse.

Who

Whoever did it, They went by < >. And here's the funny part. They said: "Language, profanity, Roleplay, you Knuckles, deserve a ban." And I only cursed like 5 times. And he's the one that deserves a ban. He must have been a hypocrit or something. He's the one that was RPing, not me.

Hero said:
Hey what about Kite? He knows how to hack srb2 and websites easily. If you ask me, he might of hacked. He is good at doing that, he once hacked into my server and kicked me. WHat about him, he calls him self Kite but was once named (Super Sonic Star). Because his saying his gotten faster and nicer. He really use to rp and hangout alot if you go to his server. He spend his server at racing, but now he has plays ctf and match more.

I hack stuffs in my spare time, does that mean I did it? >_>

Cue said:
Hero said:

I hack stuffs in my spare time, does that mean I did it? >_>

No. It could be anybody with a superior computer hacking mind!

I do have proof. If you've been to mario's server he hacked in cussed and did nudity, and was being a pervert. Kite did it to me at my server everytime I hosted. Lucky he locks his door when doing it...

I have a log of a server that's currently roleplaying in Crue's house right now. I'd like to post it but both the new master server website and the srb2 wiki redirect to the main srb2 site for some reason, so I can't get the server ip so there's no point in posting the log, also Logan isn't showing signs of updating the ban list anytime soon.

I'm thinking that Logan is working on the new server and thus doesn't have time to ban people from the current server. But I have a fealing that once the new server goes up there's going to be a massive Ban wave.

glaber said:
I'm thinking that Logan is working on the new server and thus doesn't have time to ban people from the current server. But I have a fealing that once the new server goes up there's going to be a massive Ban wave.

Pretty much, yeah, that and once the new server is stable, chances are the MySQL based MS will be running smoothly too, so bans will be much easier to make.

Think about it this way, you report, someone reviews, they click ban. No messing about with firewalls or anything, they only need to put in an IP range and ban length.

Oh, also, report time:

IP: 75.131.91.138
Port: 5029
Name: hanzo's server
Version: 1.09.4
Reason: RP, SACity, the usual...

Amazing how stupid some people are, I went in there, posing as 'supermysticshadow' and got a good deal of info out of them.

http://srb2.pastebin.com/f7d6da973

After the cfail, I went back in, same person. Hanzo changed to GFZ1 when I said about people talking about him in the 'irc chatroom'. After a bit he went back, I revealed my identity and he changed back to GFZ1. I left to see what happens.

http://srb2.pastebin.com/f53d5b9c

Guess what?

They went back to Map23.

ohaiguesswhat.png

Silent_Snipe said:
Last edited by LoganA on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yea i think everyone's wasting there time here

Did you read what Glaber said?. Once he gets back, there would we a mass ban attack coming to the n00bs who broke the rules before he got back. So the servers we report now, once he's back. The will go down and out.

Hyperknux said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Last edited by LoganA on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yea i think everyone's wasting there time here

Did you read what Glaber said?. Once he gets back, there would we a mass ban attack coming to the n00bs who broke the rules before he got back. So the servers we report now, once he's back. The will go down and out.
Well i guess i could start reporting some servers then, but without loganA here it just seems pointless but i see what your saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back