http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=17287
Gametype:Coop
Server:Armonte's Server.
IP:24.250.19.244
Port: 5029
Permanent: No.
Reason: Chat.
Armonte's on a roll lately.
TDF. I am making a mod right now. I was showing them the progress. Its not chat I was saying "Come to end". "Come to end" because The latest thing im working on is the End Sign. It was Not a chat hangout. I was about to go to the next level but Honey the cat was slow tails so We waited for her to get to end. She was right over the bridge when you were about to report me. So serriously It was not chat. I'm doing a Chao mod.

The Dark Fox said:
No, listen to your friends. No-one moved. All talk. The talk had nothing to do with it.
Oh really? I've been Hosting and rehosting because I've been working on my wad. It was not all Chat. and the server was only up for 2 freaking minutes for christs sake. Again it was not all chat. If honey would of hurried up then we would of went to next level. but I wanted to show them all what I have done with my first wad because I am proud of it. If you think it was all chat Think again. My Log

The Dark Fox said:
Well, you gave hardly any attention to the fact that a WAD test level is still chat; you didn't play the game at all. Just Talking about the WAD.
You Fool. I'ts not a Test level. and stop trying to get your way. We were not just chatting and we were playing the game. so serriously *Words I can't say on the mb* Kay?

The Dark Fox said:
Armonte said:
You Fool. I'ts not a Test level. and stop trying to get your way. We were not just chatting and we were playing the game. so serriously *Words I can't say on the mb* Kay?
lololo im a fool for not agreeing right

Understand. Every server you had for the past days has been chat. Yes, some people are playing. I majority isn't. Use the chat room for discussing chao.
Oh Really? I bet you not. The Rules of my Server Are Very Strict.

Armonte said:
The Dark Fox said:
Armonte said:

Understand. Every server you had for the past days has been chat. Yes, some people are playing. I majority isn't. Use the chat room for discussing chao.
I know they are, talk about chao or get banned right?

Silent_Snipe said:
Armonte said:
The Dark Fox said:
Armonte said:

I know they are, talk about chao or get banned right?
You can talk about chao but do not put chao in your name.

Armonte said:
Speedylizzard14 said:
IP: 24.250.19.244
Port: 5029
Hostname: armonte's server
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

log: http://pastebin.com/f1a5087c0

reason: For kicking me when i was 8 seconds into the game (Stupidity)
... We were doing TEI Special Stage and You fell. I had to kick you to activate the glitch that wont send us to the next level so we could get emerald. so there for. its not stupidity or hangout. So the report is false. And thats not my ip. And I allways, I repeat "Allways" do clearbans after I ban someone.

no, i was mentoning the second time i joined, you kicked me 8 seconds after i joined,

Just for the record, (WindTheHedgehog who's about to report,) you are false reporting. Just because I told everyone except for dshadow to go to red doesn't mean that it's hangout or anything. I wanted to see if 2 against 4 would work. So, are you happy?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Certain people turn Itermisson to zero.

*Ezer raises a hand*

Me? Then... no one could talk in my netgames... I'm always in a hurry! XD

That's simple: you can talk if you are completing levels in coop, shooting in match, chasing and escaping in tag, catching and defending in CTF, and running like hell in races. It's fine.

"SAY" command is there for something, is not? Even "SAY /ME ***". I don't wanna see my server falling on boredom like a funeral... I get sick of silence. Even so everyone is playing and talking about SRB2 itself or asking me for something.

If I see a level running for more than 10 minutes (except CTF), I'll suspect that "something" is wrong there.

The Dark Fox said:
Armonte said:

Dude, seriously. I was at Armonte's Server and he WAS NOT doing anything bad.

That's not it. If the members besides the host do it, it's Armonte's responsibility to make sure they play the game. If he doesn't do anything about it, he can be prone to a ban from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back