MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sa city does have rings. I believe you can still do startrings a bunch of times, since you can play match. Sa city isn't really good for playing match though since the rings is in one area and the large part of it has no rings. If you do happen to see an actual match in sa city its fine if its in match mode.

Torgo said:
Sa city does have rings. I believe you can still do startrings a bunch of times, since you can play match. Sa city isn't really good for playing match though since the rings is in one area and the large part of it has no rings. If you do happen to see an actual match in sa city its fine if its in match mode.

What about tag? Rings and chase.

Superusuario said:
Oh...Thanks...Here i got better proof:
SRB2Wiki and in the link that Chrome gave to the wiki said:
Q: Why did I get banned for playing SA City online?
A: SA City is considered a hangout level and thus is disallowed on the Master Server.
See?It's dissallowed on the Master Server.

Reread the sentence. It's SA City that's banned. There's a difference between SA City and SRB2JTE.

SRB2JTE itself is allowed on the master server, if I'm not mistaken, but is too buggy for people to bother paying attention to it. So, SRB2JTE servers usually aren't that successful.

Hero said:
What about tag? Rings and chase.

Okay Hero! I have a solution for it: Play SRB2 City instead.

mt_Srb2City.wad
http://www.ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=8483

SRB2 Cit is very similar to SA City, but it's not a hangout map and is totally allowed to play in MS if you play it in its supported game type.

=========

Reporting servers >>>>

I tried to get in a RPserver but I couldn't do it successfully. Why? That server has a huge list of WAD added, and during download the server timed out.

http://ms.srb2.org/ said:
IP: 71.224.55.2 Port: 5029 Name: rp chat clan hangout (cowbell) Version: 1.09.4

Log: http://srb2.pastebin.com/mec6ef8b

A pic of my SRB2 MS Launcher:
RPserver.jpg

=====

My congratulations Server, you have been reported!

Server IP: 98.193.64.228
Port: 5029
Name: sonic's server!!!
Version: 1.09.4
Reason: Hangout in SACity

Log: http://srb2.pastebin.com/mb91664a

Comments: I'd already warned server before:

Okay guy! SaCity is not allowed in Master Server!
...because SaCity has no exitlevel

But he insisted on hosting again SACity in MS. So I warned a second time... and I had been banned.

It was in tag, and the log is insufficient evidence. On a unrelated note, I had a quick chat with loganA. He said SA city is fine in match if you play match, so I will edit the wiki so its more accurate.

Hostname: fuck all of ya
Permanent: No
IP: 70.44.170.216
Log
Ban reason: strong curse word in Hostname
Note: I bleeped out the curse word in the log

Torgo said:
It was in tag, and the log is insufficient evidence. On a unrelated note, I had a quick chat with loganA. He said SA city is fine in match if you play match, so I will edit the wiki so its more accurate.

See I told you it was allowed. Oh and I found a private server which was *Kites ctf king zone* had coop in a ctf map by Red Fire. But I dont have a log for it (>.<). So be more accurate with Red Fire in your server.

He's my friend...He likes to rp alot.Wait...Was the server on the MS?It is fine if it's not.
EDIT:Can someone get in and report Sonic jr server?They are on SA City...1st time i got a SIGSEGV and the second time i got baned.

Superusuario said:
He's my friend...He likes to rp alot.Wait...Was the server on the MS?It is fine if it's not.
EDIT:Can someone get in and report Sonic jr server?They are on SA City...1st time i got a SIGSEGV and the second time i got baned.
Your wish is my command

IP: 75.64.115.1
Hostname: sonic jr server
Permanent: No
Reason: Roleplay/Hangout in SA City in Coop mode
Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back