MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikesword221 said:
Yes. Yes. And yes. Answer to the last question and the next 2.
Okay, thank you.
IP: 201.223.80.83
Port: 5029
Hostname: sonic the hedgehog
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
Reason: roleplaying in SA city
Log
They were in SA City, but were playing tag. Someone was roleplaying, and I told them it could get the host banned. The host didn't seem to care. After a reminding them after that same person kept roleplaying, they banned me.

EDIT: I find it funny that people ban you in fear of getting banned. Even if you ban reporters, they'll still report you =\

R.U.B.I.K. said:
I'm just wondering, if one person in a server was roleplaying, then would it still be a good reason to report?

Give them a warning that they have have so-so amount of time (Give them at least 45 seconds) before you report them, so they have time to ban the roleplayer.

zeldagamer00 said:
R.U.B.I.K. said:
I'm just wondering, if one person in a server was roleplaying, then would it still be a good reason to report?

Give them a warning that they have have so-so amount of time (Give them at least 45 seconds) before you report them, so they have time to ban the roleplayer.
I warned them several times. They never cared. In fact, some of the people in the server were playing along.

r.u.b.i.k. said:
I find it funny that people ban you in fear of getting banned. Even if you ban reporters, they'll still report you =\
It's pathetic really, like banning the reporter is going to help...

Reading log file that RUBIK posted here, something made me think:

Code:
Levels will end after 999999999 minutes.
Time limit disabled

Okay, SA City in tag/match mode is allowed in MS. But, "time limit disabled" doesn't create an ambiance for RP or HO there? ^_~

Ezer.Arch said:
Reading log file that RUBIK posted here, something made me think:

Code:
Levels will end after 999999999 minutes.
Time limit disabled

Okay, SA City in tag/match mode is allowed in MS. But, "time limit disabled" doesn't create an ambiance for RP or HO there? ^_~
Crap, I didn't see that. >_<
Oh well, it's put up on the rule breaking list anyways.

Just because the time limit is disabled doesn't mean its hangout. As long as they are actually playing match in that time, its allowed.

Ok here is the log
Link: http://pastebin.com/f6d0ee2a0

IP: 24.125.77.78
Hostname: gemmy's planet

Reason for banning me from the game: Becaue I got his level disquallified for breaking the contest rule about not being allowed to use a level you already released and he wanted pay back.

Hetor said:
Chaos Knux said:
Hetor said:
What!? I must be banned just because Logan not here!? It's not fair! And I don't think 2 reports = 2 weeks.

LoganGBA's sig said:
The MS is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship. And Logan is the head dick.

So he breaking his own rules.

His not, just come down, and just wait to the bann is off. You keep complaining about it and you be banned another week.

Hetor said:
Chaos Knux said:
Hetor said:
What!? I must be banned just because Logan not here!? It's not fair! And I don't think 2 reports = 2 weeks.

LoganGBA's sig said:
The MS is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship. And Logan is the head dick.

So he breaking his own rules.

Do you realise how sick we are of your whining? Man up and take responsibility, it's only a ban, for God's sake, your servers weren't that great either. I'm in the right state of mind to speak to Logan about extending your ban for another week right now...

Also, what rule is he breaking, eh?

Hetor, if I were you I'd just wait until I'm unbanned. I know it's not fair but that's how the things go. You can't change it, you are not general to srb2, and they know why are they banning you for a little longer. Once you break a rule and act like this, people are going to see how much you want to be unbanned, and they can see the pain of "I can't take this anymore!", and they hate that because they see you don't understand why you were banned. They see that you can just say "Whatever! That's only one week! I am just waiting untill they unban me.". So where is that "OMG I broke a rule! Then people will think I am a noob! I need to be more careful next time and not get a banned again!". They can actualy see it and then they want to ban you a little longer and to see if you get it. And next time do me a favore and try to be more careful on MS. not to mention the curse filter...

Sasa said:
linebreak-less text

Actually, the reason behind the ban extensions for complaining is because the complaining is so damn annoying that they deserve it, plus it gives those sad little individuals (me) that enjoy watching people rant and make themselves look like idiots some entertainment...

We love you really.

Cue said:
Sasa said:
linebreak-less text

Actually, the reason behind the ban extensions for complaining is because the complaining is so damn annoying that they deserve it, plus it gives those sad little individuals (me) that enjoy watching people rant and make themselves look like idiots some entertainment...
I forgot to mention that.

Speedylizzard14 said:
IP: 24.250.19.244
Hostname: armonte's server

log: http://pastebin.com/f1a5087c0

reason: For kicking me when i was 8 seconds into the game (Stupidity)
... We were doing TEI Special Stage and You fell. I had to kick you to activate the glitch that wont send us to the next level so we could get emerald. so there for. its not stupidity or hangout. So the report is false. And thats not my ip. And I allways, I repeat "Allways" do clearbans after I ban someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back