• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MarioKartRaces, Brought back to life, better then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Mystic said:
How do I get to Circuit Mode now?

circuit mode is enabled when you have a map, shaped like a race track, or a track that you have to loop around, you'll know when you see numbers at the bottom of your screen

Basically, Circuit mode is just Race mode (more commonly Time-Only Race) with a little extra programming for laps.

HyperEspio said:
I can't find a download in the whole topic. besides MarioKartRaces.rar yet it doesn't work.
That's because you have to extract it. If you don't know how, then you don't deserve this WAD.

horray for confusion.
BTW,doomship was a last minute put-in.Ifyou wanna play on it,its map63.

Another BTW,have you seen any 2d bowsers while racing?

He's not suppsoed to be beatable,he's just there to cause as much problems as possible.Be glad I didn't finish my idea of 'breakdancing wizpig' which involved wizpig taking his shirt off,swinging it over his head(and other places),then breakdancing.However,this probably would of required a week of pure spritingness,whic his why i didn't do it >>.

Wizpig on Foot sprites:

wizpig28na.png

wizpig2a2jj.png

wizpig2b3ja.png

These are edited from the Wizpig on the rocket sprites.

In the west and north-facing sprites, the feet don't look correct. Especially the north-facing one, because it looks like he's standing on his feet very unnaturally.

FoxBlitzz said:
In the west and north-facing sprites, the feet don't look correct. Especially the north-facing one, because it looks like he's standing on his feet very unnaturally.
it was edited from the wizpic sprites on the rocket, why dont you try sitting on something like a rocket and see what your feet look like... i mean, they arent completely fixed... so yeah

just 1 question... WHY did you make those sprites?I already have sprites of him standing,its what I do,i make a character in perfect standing,then edit them into some type of stance.

Shadow said:
just 1 question... WHY did you make those sprites?I already have sprites of him standing,its what I do,i make a character in perfect standing,then edit them into some type of stance.

It's because I felt bored so I made them.

Gir is sooooooooo cool.... Wait, is that the way to spell "Gir"? Do you have a "Gir" wad itself, without Steve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back