• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MarioKartRaces, Brought back to life, better then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic kart. Make a sonic kart. And an eggman kart! A smaller version of the eggmobile(smaller eggman as well, I suppose).

uh...i refuse to put anything sonic related in the mario kart mod,theres a reason i made a MARIO kart mod,even if sonic is just an extra.

Wow! This looks like one quality wad. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, and by the way, that pig was from Diddy Kong Racing, I believe. The last boss. He was hard.

Shadow said:
dkdka10wu.png

dkdka3a75pp.png

I remember him it's wizpig.

Well theres a map called 'wizpig race',hope you have fun on it now =D
Countdown beginning.......12 hours till release.

Oh,btw.The 2d bowser is on some of the racetracks,for the fun of it,see if you can spot him >>.

shadow... FYI, you need to tone down the HP on your bosses, and make the sprites only cover areas where you can actually hit. If you want to make a boss hard, then SOC him some new attacks! It's not that hard, you just need to know how to use the editor(Soc and text). You could easily give bowser a short firebreath attack if you tried. And as for the sonic thing, don't be so up tight about it. Sure, it's a mariokart mod, but its for a sonic game. You can sneak in a sonic character! Really, I'd just be happy if you made the eggman kart.

In any case, I've actually seen a mariokart sonic kart(it was a hoax), and it looked awesome.

That sprite doesn't look natural.. he should be leaning forward with his hands on the missile or something, not sitting up straight.

<Prime_2> you know why shadow(the user) phails?
<Prime_2> he's making a new version of MKraces
<Prime_2> with a zim and gir kart
<Prime_2> but no sonic kart.
<Prime_2> pure madness!
mmmhmmmm...Phail do I?

As for thw wizpig sprites,he was originally designed to sit upright because he would be lifting his hands to do attacks, you don't race against him,you race on his track tryign to stay alive from him(fairly easy).

As for my bosses,bowser was ment to only be hit int he fan area of the clown car because your trying to ground him.Mikel's updated mkraces version of my mkraces uses the default eggman AI.It uses to be much harder.Either way i took that bowser out in return of wizpig.

Hahahhano

He had 15 hitpoints.But you could only hit him after he finishes his flame attack.

BTW i noticed in your little spinny eggman sign picture,you 'phail'd'.I could see some sonic in it towards the end of the spin, might wanna fix that.

That's how all signs are, Shadow.. they have a bunch of different characters in them while spinning and show one character when ti stops.

i suppose,but i only see eggman and sonic....
Anywho,a few errors for this version:Too lazy to update the readme,vampires are now friends with bulletbills(you'll see...)

Please post ANY glitches you find(besides wizpig glitches,i know many problems for him...)

Umm, why is the Title Screen music rip so crappy? It doesn't have the cool echo thing. Use a better emulator to rip it.

OH OH PICK ME PICK ME!

i can probably make a better/much louder theme of that mario kart title screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back