• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MarioKartRaces, Brought back to life, better then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame, that one sounds WAAAAYY worse than the current one. It's a crappy converted MIDI. Take the REAL song from emulation, not some crappy "remake".

Gah, I'll just do it myself..

Yay! Mkraces6/Mkraces5 Gold Edition/MarioKartRaces Reborn/MarioKartRaces is out!

Note that all but the last name were coined by me.

Prime 2.0 said:
sonic kart. Make a sonic kart. And an eggman kart! A smaller version of the eggmobile(smaller eggman as well, I suppose).

Maybe a Sonic Riders MOD. I didn't like the original game...but SRB2 style may be fun.

Oh, and why can't i add mario kart?

Because your computer hates you, Dark Mystic. Either that, or you aren't doing it correctly. Use the smeggin' batch file to run it.

I found a glitch (by the way awesome wad) in haunted mansion near where the stairs are at the bottow there is a invisible wall (sorry i don't know how to post screenshots) and when near the bridge on that same level if people fall off they cant get back up. The only thing they can do is drive into the lava.

Please make a shyguy kart that would be awesome.

OK. I can play it now...just 1 question.

When I was reading the ReadMe Text File, it said something about a Circuit Mode. When I play, It the title screen shows Mario Kart with the options on the menu:

1 PLAYER
MULTIPLAYER
OPTIONS
QUIT GAME

How do I get to Circuit Mode?

Multiplayer. The same way you would get into Race Mode.

Anyway, I don't think that rainbow road music suits the style. It's too rocking. You need it to be more Mario Kart 64-like.

Dark Mystic said:
Oh, I was expecting it to be like a 1 player thing where you race the computer.
Puh-lese, the only one around here with the time and patience to make a SOC that can do that is me, and not only am I not able to play srb2 for a month, I'm already working on a match level pack and that vehicle SOC/WAD that I know I'll never get bug-free.

You can't make the computer "race" you. :|

And you're not the only one, who would probably do that. Says the guy who made a boss from scratch.

ree-c said:

And you're not the only one, who would probably do that. Says the guy who made a boss from scratch.

i think you could, with special socs, everything is possible XD

ree-c said:

Actually, you could in theory use a SOC to make a bot that could only be a green Sonic and only function on maps designed for it.

minus the green sonic. You could have an eggman thing that skullattacks at invisible objects on the path in succession to each other... but yeah, that would only work on tracks designed for it.

Prime 2.0 said:
minus the green sonic. You could have an eggman thing that skullattacks at invisible objects on the path in succession to each other... but yeah, that would only work on tracks designed for it.

wouldnt that make it pause every second or something each time its destination has been reached?

OMFCSG!!!

The doom schip zone is sorta unplayable, since probably everybody will be dead before anyone finishes. As for the wigzag race zone, there is some kind of piggy flying around. I've been fighting with him for a hour with SMS, and he wasn't dead! Oh, and bowsers castle zone doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back