• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MarioKartRaces, Brought back to life, better then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't use MarioKartRaces.rar.

How do I use this? I have the batch file for regular and ogl. I can't do anything...

and Doom Ship Zone????? Vanilla Lake Zone???

sorry,i won't update it,i'm finding it sad theres an update every 2 weeks that makes some things no longer work.

Don't forget to update with my Title Screen music on Page 3: the current one just sucks (no echo and it's too quiet).

Super mystic sonic said:
OMFCSG!!!

The doom schip zone is sorta unplayable, since probably everybody will be dead before anyone finishes. As for the wigzag race zone, there is some kind of piggy flying around. I've been fighting with him for a hour with SMS, and he wasn't dead! Oh, and bowsers castle zone doesn't work.

The doomship IS beatable, its just HARD, i've seen it beaten, and managed to beat it once myself, but you have to pace yourself and be careful

>>
<<
*flees*

YO PPL Did you miss me? i am know into doctor who. So anyway lets cut to the chase. The only files on SRB2 i know how to use are WAD files so can anyone help me?

If you were talking to me...I didn't do anything like that.

Oh, and when I read the ReadMe, it said if you wanted to change the numbers of laps, type:

NUMLAPS X (X for a number)

I did that and nothing happened.

What is wrong?

Dark Mystic said:
If you were talking to me...I didn't do anything like that.

Oh, and when I read the ReadMe, it said if you wanted to change the numbers of laps, type:

NUMLAPS X (X for a number)

I did that and nothing happened.

What is wrong?

you probably werent on a MKraces map and having it on Race mode

no, if you want to set the amount of laps in circuit mode in the console

1) go into a circuit map
2) make sure the mode is race
3) do numlaps XX in the console
4) if you did it correctly, you should see the number of laps change in the bottom right hand corner of your screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back