Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they charged nx I wouldn't be able to use it... My mom would think it's a waste of money when I can already play for free. I also didn't say they would purposely glitch it when I saw news that the europe maplestory was having bad glitches I thought they can't get it completly right the first time so maybe that would be like that with the transfer system.

What about a guild leader switch system? Like if a leader was moving he would choose a temporary leader that would be leader until all the guild members switched to the other world and the temporary leader would be a normal member again and the leader would get to be leader again?

Interesting news:

Mapletip said:
MapleGlobal is now v0.42, you must update your clients.
To update your clients, simply run MapleStory and it will automatically update. But if that fails or freezes, try Manual Patcher

I want that NX item called the "Shadow Effect" sooo badly. It would look awesome with my Hermits Flash Jump. :) I have a character on Mardia, Scania, and Windia. I play only on Scania though. I don't like the other servers. D:

Yeah I understand that but leveling too fast can get boring sometimes. You have to explore and have fun. I like having alot of people to talk to.

Interesting news. v0.42 isn't working at all, due to a "Data" error. The people who were lucky enough to even play it, well, were lucky. v0.43 is coming out soon.

With that all done, can anyine party with me on Mardia to get fast exp? D:

0.42 would work for me, but whenever I try and play it I get a Error 114, whicxh tells me to restart my computer. It says "Don't have any programs that may collide with GameGuard on". I don't have anything on, except My Computer.
EDIT:I might make a character on Scania to be a theif, I'm bored with my one on Bellocan. :D

hard_core_gamer62 said:
Is the game is worth downloading?
It is virus-free?
It is fun even without paying?
What do you get when you pay?
1. Go to the website and see if you like it or not.
2. Yes, it is virus-free. Besides, what MMORPG do you know has viruses?
3. It's very fun without paying. Paying only give you EXTRA options to optimize your gaming experience.
4. Like I said before. You get extra items to make your gameplay better.

Go to the website and check it out. www.maplestory.com

-Henesys hunting ground I
-Pig Beach(It's hidden, go to 3 Way Road Split and go to the first rope you see if you walk straight to the other side without jumping. Then climb that rope, and there should be some Yellow flowers. Press the Up arrow as you move around the yellow flowers and you'll reach Pig beach. But since it's so far away, get some Health potions. I should know, since I'm a mage and I died easily there).
-Do quests, like Party quests. The new Henesys party quest is EXCELLENT expirence, due to about 5,000 exp in 14 minutes(Hey, it's long, but it works. I level up to 17 with it and I'm almost 18. I was about to turn 18, but I kept falling getting up to Ellinia and then I got disconnected).

You have to be level 10-50. Go to Henesys park, and with a leader and a minumum of 2 followers, talk to Tory. It's super easy, but it's also annoying at the first part(The first part takes 7 minutes, 2nd where you have to defend the Moon bunny takes 3). Altough the expierence is easy. The ending extra zone is Pig town, and it's like Pig beach without any snails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back