Not open for further replies.
Okay, here are my stats:
Name: CoryLX
Job: Rogue
Weapon: Sword of Lui Bei
Guild: None
Level: 14
World: Scania Always Channel 5
I'm trying to level up to 16 so I can wear my full outfit. Kind of lame how I have to be level 16 to wear my shoes...

I play maple to since the closed beta im on from time to time

Name = Epsilon08
World = Bera
Class = FA Hunter
Level = 39
What my char looks like

epsilon08-1.gif

D: Closed beta on BERA???

Isn't that the third server released?

Or is it the second one with the "Goodie drops" on it for a week. And it was extended for like a month...

LOL! He means, after they where done BETA testing it...Lol. Bera was the second server released, if I am correct.

BUMP! :P Better to post here than make a new topic.

Look in my avatar. :D lol

I haven't played in a while though. It kind of gets boring after a little while but then you go to it later. I made a new character in Kradia.
Level 21 warrior. He's going to be a White Knight. The one in my avatar isn't my warrior though.

I remember that I was a Warrior that had a suitcase, one day when I was playing This guy I saw him had a guild name* The Lawyers of death*. Every one of thier members had spikey hair and a suitcase. I quited the game 4 days later because of all the MB. Gee I hope that guild is still out there.

I quitted Maplestory a few months ago. Going around cities where everybody calls me a noob and my friends hardly get on and I can hardly get on the game annoyed me.

I just hate maplestory. Raising levels all day to get the next job advancement just to find out that you have to raise more. And if you ask people to party for some exp you either get shunned or chased by a bunch of n00bs.

Nitro, you can't whine about that. Heck, you don't even have to levle, meet new friends, join a guild, and talk for ohurs. I sorta wasn't able to play for a while, up until last week, and i'm almost levle 94.=P So don't lose hope.=O

supersonic45 said:
I quitted Maplestory a few months ago.
Oh dear...

Ne'way...I'v een trying to get this game to work, but my computer dosn't have a powerfull enough processer. (Pathedic huh?)[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back