Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I fixed my character stats. One day I was messing around with my stats trying to get it even; I somehow made them even, so now 1 level forward for me( i.e Robe requies Level 13, I can wear it it Level 14).
Picture update:
Image removed. I broke it's IMG tag.
Not sure on his INT, but it's like 54. His Luck is 21.\
Also I'm in the guild Luck for Mardia branch. :D

lol,I used to play it..*over lvl 21*but then I didnt have time so I stopped for a while..

*it takes so long to lvl 18-21)

on Edge said:
Where are the best places to grind? My warrior isn't leveling very fast at all.

This is EXACTLY where I trained my warrior from level 1-90 (all spots.)
1-10: Snails (Maple Island.)
11-15: Slimes (Hunting grounds 2 and 3, Hens.)
16-21: Pigs (Pig Beach, Hennesys.)
22-30: Blue Slimes.(Kerning City Sub quest.) (MAD EXP if you got good EQPS.)
31-34: Brown and Pink teddy bears. (Ludi.)
35-37: Kitties in orbis, the gardens.
38-50: Yellow & Black Block golems. (Ludi tower, floor 8, and hidden street.)
51-52: Zombies, El Nath.
53-80: Forest of Golems. (Sleepy Wood.)
81-82: Ghost Pirates. (Solo, Ludi.)
83-?: Dual Pirates Party.(DPT's, Ludi.)

Note: I was funded through ALOT of this, I had 10Mil after I had hit 40, so, I was able to maintain the golems for the level, after that, I went to FoG because I had a 83 att Lion fang. But, once I had hit levle 60, I was down to 3mil, and that was on my Birthday, and that day..I got 100mil. So, I went kept at FoG, and scrolled alot of my stuff, which turned out NOT to end up to well. i.e: 93/ 6 str attack Doom Bringer, and a 96/3 Heavens Gate.(Self scrolled, later I bought a 102/6/1 for 20mil in the FM.) But, I also scrolled something good too, a 10 attack glove.

I stopped playing because................

I stopped playing maple story because I just stopped..................my name was superhawk10 sever: scania level 27.Ill probably play again.

Hm...I'm a level 73 Crusader in Scania, IGN: UItimate. This game is fun, at first...but believe me, it gets extremely boring. I am not exaggerating at all with this:

At level 70, it takes 20 hours to level up once. I gain 5% an hour, which is why I quit. Believe me, the game is a waste of time. Although, if you want to play, go ahead, just want to give you all a heads up.

(No, I did not get to level 73 without hacking...I hacked from 60-71)

Don't take the advice from leveling places. All of those places are filled with money begging noobs, (the guy who said Henyseys hunting ground).

luis90 said:
(the guy who said Henyseys hunting ground).

I get noobs who ask for parties. I really can't do anything, because one time a person sid he had a level 31 mage, he just wanted me to level him, he actually HAD the lev el 31 mage. I got owned.

supersonic45 said:
luis90 said:
(the guy who said Henyseys hunting ground).

I get noobs who ask for parties. I really can't do anything, because one time a person sid he had a level 31 mage, he just wanted me to level him, he actually HAD the lev el 31 mage. I got owned.

Well, when I had my first character, and quit due to queer stats, I would always back myself up. Lol, if some idiot tried ksing me in pig beach, i'd dish out my level 43 fighter. Then, I quit my assasin, and made my Crusader. Who is now level 91, leveling gets a little slow now...and expsensive.=X But. No one really asks for money. If your buged about it, and you've been playing less then 3 months, patience, please. You'll learn to avoid it, just shut your trades off, and train. These places arn't filled with money beggin "noobs", but, havn't give more then 200k away to beggers since I started.=X

Uh, just don't talk to noobs in general.

And HHG is noob city.

It's next to noob-yses, The archer town.

I tried to play again.But the new patch at base.wz doesnt work.It doesnt even load not even one spec for 3 hours.But how did you guys get through the patch?*crys*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back