MAJOR UPDATE TO THE MASTER QUEST!!! update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong.

All wads are gone. And now super is banned from the computer. (for no reason)

He just told me. He didn't make this up because WE LIVE TOGETER. He's out right now. I'm not doing all those levels again. We actually are under 2 months. And we did good on:

Flooded Sea
Sand Temple 1 2 & 3
Red XVI's house 1 2 & 3
Docking Base
Death Egg 1 & 2
Dimension S

I could've been watching South Park for those days and now I'm mad also. So
SonicTheDalek said:
Now good day sirs! >:(

You are wrong.

All wads are gone. And now super is banned from the computer. (for no reason)

He just told me. He didn't make this up because WE LIVE TOGETER. He's out right now. I'm not doing all those levels again. We actually are under 2 months. And we did good on:

Flooded Sea
Sand Temple 1 2 & 3
Red XVI's house 1 2 & 3
Docking Base
Death Egg 1 & 2
Dimension S

I could've been watching South Park for those days and now I'm mad also. So
SonicTheDalek said:
Now good day sirs! >:(

How do we know you and SS64 aren't the same person? There's no way to tell unless you have a photo or something... I dunno.

So, basically, I feel that you're both the same person.

My thoughts exactly segmint. Plus "for no appearent reason" isn't good enough. That just makes me think you both are the same pesron.

Yes, let me just ask your "brother" if he's your brother, especially since I'd get the same answer whether or not it was really just once person, or if it was actually your brother.

Segmint said:
Yes, let me just ask your "brother" if he's your brother, especially since I'd get the same answer whether or not it was really just once person, or if it was actually your brother.
Ask him. Seriously just ask him.
And if you don't believe me then ask these two:
zanikome@yahoo.com
mastermario_64@hotmail.com (this is shadowmario64's msn. ask him is dsmasta shadowlinks brother and he'll give you the answer. If you dont ask this he'll probably say something like this. Who gave you my email -_-? copy and paste the question then ask it)

Why would ss64 make 2 accounts? He's not dumb like me. *hits face for stupid comment about self*
Ok?

I really don't care about whatever "proof" you may have. I fail to see how he would be responding to me asking, seeing as how he's not allowed on the computer.

Speaking of which, how did he type that last post in the first place, hmm?

Please don't disscuss the validity of your identity here. Take it to IRC, kthx. [/offtopic]

On another note, while helping others on projects is ok, calaborating doesn't work verry well. The only remotly succsessful multi-author mods I've seen are:

Srb2riders: Flame, Draykon, and CZ64
Mysticrealm: Mystic, Prime 2.0, and Oogaland

You might want to use those Mods/Mod Creators as examples of sorts. Exept don't go trolling netgames because someone is playing your mod wrong.

BlueZero4 said:
I really don't care about whatever "proof" you may have. I fail to see how he would be responding to me asking, seeing as how he's not allowed on the computer.

Speaking of which, how did he type that last post in the first place, hmm?

Either his psp or Ds browser.
Offtopic: Oh and super told me he gots an F at school. F=ban D:

If he got an F and is banned from his computer, why isn't he banned from his DS or his PSP? And if he really has access to those, why isn't he posting now?

BlueZero4 said:
If he got an F and is banned from his computer, why isn't he banned from his DS or his PSP? And if he really has access to those, why isn't he posting now?

Probably cause he is busy. Or in a huge conversation on msn.(which bugs the hell out of me)

DSMASTA64 said:
BlueZero4 said:

Probably cause he is busy. Or in a huge conversation on msn.(which bugs the hell out of me)

I was busy. I'm on now cause I snuck on :chuckle:)

But I used system restore and my stuff came back. But... some of my srb2 files are missing and my mod is missing (also with a few levels), my bmp cutscene pictures are gone, and the most important, my srb2 has glitchy graphics now D:.

SS64 said:
some of my srb2 files are missing and my mod is missing (also with a few levels), my bmp cutscene pictures are gone,
Segmint said:
In other words, "I don't feel like completing this because everyone said it sucks but in order to keep my pride I must pretend that something else happened even though I could just download SCR_MASTERS.WAD and start from the beginning and try to do something new even though it might take a bit of effort but instead I'm just going to give up and type really long run on sentences".

You're better off making one good level from scratch and following the level design 101 guidelines from the start. When you get more and more comfortable making levels, then you can make a good level pack/mod.

BlueZero4 said:
And if he really has access to those, why isn't he posting now?

Then after DSMASTA's post, came along his "brother's".

SuperSonic64 said:
But I used system restore and my stuff came back. But... some of my srb2 files are missing and my mod is missing (also with a few levels), my bmp cutscene pictures are gone, and the most important, my srb2 has glitchy graphics now D:.

Reinstall SRB2, redownload the wad from the link YOU put up, and/or (please do or, because this mod sucks in my opinion) start from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back