MAJOR UPDATE TO THE MASTER QUEST!!! update

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

What is the problem of emeralds in first stage.
Allmost all stages dont have rings. So unless you cheat you cant trasform.
(You can just transform in stage 2)

You guys are too picky.....I found some problems with it, but I know that he put effort adn time into this, and its not unbeatable....you just have to keep trying. It's a heck of a lot better than what most people make....it's unique, different, and a challenge....again my rating is.....
9/10

amyrose, nothing deserves a 9/10 unless it's almost perfect. Most Mystic Realm levels don't even deserve a 9/10.

Also we're not 'picky', we're just giving him some constructive criticism so that next time he'll make levels that won't look so bad.

I know, but I think that the first letter of every sentence takes precedence over capitalizing a name the way its supposed to be.

Shuffle said:
"Um.... what crystals? and eggman destroyed gfc. He must have some issues =/ "
Green flower.. cones?

Greenflower City. Doesn't anyone watch the intro of SRB2?

EDIT:

This game has a few problems. For one, the Shadow bosses are merely resprited Eggman 1 and 3. For two, the game had four original levels, one of which was a boss arena WITH NO RINGS that was reused THREE TIMES IN A ROW with all setups being nearly the same, one of which ACTUALLY WAS USED TWICE, the other was a simple path with no real gameplay, and the third was a okay level. The fourth just had you zoom-tube through it, which you actually got points for. There is a way to make levels not do that, a sector type which can be found on the Almight SRB2 Wiki. For a third, the game reused two original SRB2 levels, as the second and ninth levels, in their original spots. They were simply reheadered. At least it was acknowleged that you were going to GFZ2...

EDIT2:

As to the score thing, tag Linedef Type 71 to the exist sector, and set the bitset to not let people climb. This makes SRB2 skip the score screen.

Oh. I just forgot to tell you guys that this was a beta release. The final release will take 1-2 months to complete. There will be 30 levels or more. Sorry I forgot to tell you guys.

Dude_ said:
Kaysakado said:
Shuffle said:
Not capilitized. Tsk, tsk, Shuffle, you should know better.

And you should know better than the fact that his username isn't capitalized.

HIS?!?!? (grrr...)
Yeah, I do see the point in the criticism though...I was a bit lenient in my rating, mainly because I was having a good day. (which is rare for me)

SuperSonic64 said:
Oh. I just forgot to tell you guys that this was a beta release. The final release will take 1-2 months to complete. There will be 30 levels or more. Sorry I forgot to tell you guys.
Okay. Just please do not use SRB2 levels or reuse the exact same level.

30 levels in 1-2 months? Quality over quantity, my friend. I'm SURE nothing good will come out of that.

No, but the thing is, my friends are helping me with my maps =D. I'm getting extreme help from my brother also (who will join the forums in a day or week)

I'm also prepared to ask N3ver for permission for the ghoul sprites. You'll never know where I might use them with though :p.

edit: cutmanmike (sry cant get credits right :S)

No, but the thing is, my friends are helping me with my maps =D. I'm getting extreme help from my brother also (who will join the forums in a day or week)

Please, PLEASE tell me hes your older brother. O.o

Dude_ said:

Please, PLEASE tell me hes your older brother. O.o

Actually... I'm older than him. I'm 14 while hes 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back