MAJOR UPDATE TO THE MASTER QUEST!!! update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but he could've sneaked (that's the proper word for the past tense of "sneak") back onto the computer at any time; whereas he only "snuck" on after someone said 'why isn't he posting now?'.

Ok, guys. Stop arguing and get back on topic now. If you don't, I will be forced to report you guys and an administrator will deal with you. You all have been warned.

Sonict

Just for clarification, who exactly are you reporting? Just saying "ima reportin mah users" doesn't really tell us who. Also, I wouldn't say there was any arguing, and that since the project is canceled, well, it's self explanatory in the sense that if I said what I wanted to say, I'd be banned for backseat moderating.

I would be reporting any of you guys if you continue to go off-topic. Torgo is right when he reported this to me. The posts are just taking up space and aren't useful to the topic. Just let this topic die or else...

Sonict

Sonict said:
Ok, guys. Stop arguing and get back on topic now. If you don't, I will be forced to report you guys and an administrator will deal with you. You all have been warned.

Sonict

Thank you Sonict.

And I will now get back to work on
SS64 (not me >:/) said:
Dimension S. aka the last level.

Because this NIGHTS level had a lot of effort put into it.
Before the deletion.

Oh for pete sake just get back on topic! Im not stupid enough to get myself reported. Lets just continue this thing before SonicT has all our heads! Sorry I am sorta p''''d off today cus of school but anyway lets just get back on topic.

Edit: Whats going on? Its been around a month since I posted and nothing has been done. SS64. I am a real fan of your mods to tell you the truth. I would like to see this completed and I hope it does.

Jazz said:
Super_mario6464 said:
i like this mod or whay ever this sucks dicks **** yuo

I like please you use proper English?

Are people even trying to be understood anymore?

You mean would you please use proper English? I quite like the mod also SM6464 so if you do not like it Don't post. My brother and I were playing the mod the other day and he quite liked it also.

joshinator said:
I quite like the mod also SM6464 so if you do not like it Don't post.

Failure.

That kind of attitude is the reason why there are so many pathetic mods out there that will never improve.

What I mean is that I like the mod but I think he can do better. He has good ideas and could make a pretty sweet mod with a little more improvement.

This needs ALOT OF WORK. And for Christ's sakes, just re-download SRB2 and your mod. Also, this mod needs rings. Lots of rings. In the Doomship level, one of the parts is IMPOSSIBLE to get by because of he ceiling (is that how you spell it?).

That low ceiling part? It seems you’re supposed to spindash through that. Remember that your character height is temporarily lowered while spindashing.

Also, the mod is supposed to be super-hard. However, I do think that maybe you (speaking to SS64 now) could use to place some rings in there. My advice is to make a fair amount of rings appear on easy mode, very few rings on medium, and few/no rings on hard.

Joat said:
That low ceiling part? It seems youre supposed to spindash through that. Remember that your character height is temporarily lowered while spindashing.

Also, the mod is supposed to be super-hard. However, I do think that maybe you (speaking to SS64 now) could use to place some rings in there. My advice is to make a fair amount of rings appear on easy mode, very few rings on medium, and few/no rings on hard.

Will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back