• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Logan McCloud's WIP Thread

The feedback I've gotten from people who see my process is that my textures do a lot of the heavy lifting.

I'll let you guys be the judge of that:
View attachment 89573
View attachment 89574
Once this is finished, this is definitely the model pack I'd use for the vanilla game. Judging by the images, they do look like the sprites have turned 3D. Can't wait to see this masterpiece released, keep up the great work! But don't stress yourself out tho :)

the closest we have to these models is dano's
but when this comes out my brain will go to war between using logans or peppermints models as my main
Post automatically merged:

also on the first page it was said that these models were slow paced
worry-1x.png

Last edited:
the closest we have to these models is dano's
but when this comes out my brain will go to war between using logans or peppermints models as my main
I’m using them as my main rn, but yeah your right, it would be hard. But like I said, I think Logan‘s is more accurate. I don’t blame you why you said though.

I’m using them as my main rn, but yeah your right, it would be hard. But like I said, I think Logan‘s is more accurate. I don’t blame you why you said though.
tbh I'm prob just gonna make 2 modelpacks, one with logan's and the other with peppermint's
i alr have the peppermint modelpack
but once logan's releases i have to edit it to replace literally everything since this is prob gonna be jeck jims v2

Crawla.png
1681763966631.png

wow, they're so similar!!!

im such a dumbass i just realized that logan has to make separate textures for stuff like being hurt and waiting and super forms and springing and xmomentum* (*if he feels like it)

Last edited:
tbh I'm prob just gonna make 2 modelpacks, one with logan's and the other with peppermint's
i alr have the peppermint modelpack
but once logan's releases i have to edit it to replace literally everything since this is prob gonna be jeck jims v2

View attachment 99841View attachment 99842
wow, they're so similar!!!

im such a dumbass i just realized that logan has to make separate textures for stuff like being hurt and waiting and super forms and springing and xmomentum* (*if he feels like it)
Look back in the messages, sonic is done, tails is almost done, other characters aren't done yet. It depends on if he will do Xmomentum right now.
The past messages will tell you what's done, what's not done yet, and what hasn't been touched.

Look back in the messages, sonic is done, tails is almost done, other characters aren't done yet. It depends on if he will do Xmomentum right now.
The past messages will tell you what's done, what's not done yet, and what hasn't been touched.
yeah c o o l
i was just stating that i just realized that
worry-1x.png

As far as polycounts go, it's worth noting that Mario's model (not including extras) in Mario 64 is 752 triangles.
This Sonic here is only 758 triangles, also not including extras. I just use that polycount more efficiently.
so if you simplify the textures by A LOT, then you get super sonic robo blast 64

Last edited:
I hope it looks great when I does! But then I'll have to decide on peppermint's models, or logan's lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back