MALU KDLC/KMAL.md3 3.0 0.0
WARIO KDLC/KWARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
METALMARIO KDLC/KMMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
REALA KDLC/KREALA.md3 3.0 0.0

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

You will find these new models included in the FULL download below, as well as the kartv1.1 patch, but also included in their own download. I will be doing this with only the most recent update from now on.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quick fix for Reala's shirt. Redownload if you see green on their shirt rather then playercolor.
um why i cant see a 3d model but i download it

I love this, but for whatever reason all the Mario characters (Except Super show mario) are still 2d. Tried both the patch an full. Nothing. What should I do?

can somenone help me when i change the color the car is ok but when my colour is blue its like this

1668866545581.png

Last edited:
This pack includes models and textures for both Bark The Polar Bear and Bean The Dynamite, but for some reason Jack Jim forgot to include the addresses for the MDLS.dat that makes these two models work in game.

So I did myself and here is how you do it:
Step 1. Add the textures for Bean and Bark into the KDLC folder in the MDLS folder (if they are not in there already).
Step 2. Add the two addresses below into your MDLS.dat file.

Bark KDLC/KBARK.md3 3.0 0.0
Bean KDLC/KBEAN.md3 3.0 0.0

Step 3. Save the changes you've made, go into the game and enable the characters in the addons menu, and the models should appear in game now.

If you don't know what character pack they work with, it's The Retro Pack made by Retro18.
Here is the link to that if you haven't downloaded it already: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/retro-pack-v1-2-the-brusier-from-a-i-f.28446/

Here is what the models look like in game:
Bean.PNG
Bark.PNG

You're welcome.

My mario models dont work for some reason.

(For context: My mario, luigi, mario and luigi together, metal mario, paper mario, and wario, are not working. The first 5 are from Super Mit Pack, and the wario is from here: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/wario.28980/ The textures are there and are in the mdls.dat. Super Show Mario is fine for some reason.)

Please help.

Last edited:
1679265172209.png

Post automatically merged:

Why is my models not working?

it only supershow mario working

Can Someone pls help me and Rammix for the same problem

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back