Modern Sonic's feet shrink mid-run on his 2nd phase animation even if animation-dependent interpolation is enabled, I tried it with off and the feet shrinkage disappears. I think you may have some animation bugs to fix...

for some reason every time i try to use the yoshi model it shows an orange yoshi in the middle of the model that doesnt move, maybe its something from my configurations but i dont know

Attachments

• srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 81
Hello, Ive been struggling to get the models to work. You dont mind if you show me or others how to get it to work?

for some reason every time i try to use the yoshi model it shows an orange yoshi in the middle of the model that doesnt move, maybe its something from my configurations but i dont know
The Yoshi model is outdated of the addon itself

no its not your fauolt the model has not been updated to work with the latest version of yoshi.
Hello, Ive been struggling to get the models to work. You dont mind if you show me or others how to get it to work?

no its not your fauolt the model has not been updated to work with the latest version of yoshi.

No, i mean it comes up as a 7z file than a compreesed file

ok welp
i would love to add these to my models, but i have no idea where to even start.
may i get a little help? scratch that, a LOT of help.

@Willytor
I put them in the add-ons folders

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220124-132026.png
    Screenshot_20220124-132026.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20220124-131946_kindlephoto-94930215.png
    Screenshot_20220124-131946_kindlephoto-94930215.png
    84 KB · Views: 90
this looks like you grabbed patch, as i said, the android version needs full. Either way, some models should work now. You'll have the ones for addon characters but will be missing a bunch of the vanilla ones. Before trying to fix this go in game and see if these models show up (load up sa sonic or something)

this looks like you grabbed patch, as i said, the android version needs full. Either way, some models should work now. You'll have the ones for addon characters but will be missing a bunch of the vanilla ones. Before trying to fix this go in game and see if these models show up (load up sa sonic or something)
Ok but I have both files and

Back