• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jak Sonic Mod:SRB2 Jak Combat. (Maps have been started!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow can have thok? i don't know but if your still going with the Jak/Ratchet and not just jak mod, I'll be a little late on the sprites. (that is if I can :? )

Well, the discussion of Ratchet was merely getting across the point that they were the same, hence I had experience with the kind of gameplay.

And SF94, you'd better look at my map before you settle for melee attacks. Also, it wouldn't hurt players, so......

Ok, I tried that map. It's really good, it reminds me of the metal head nest in the desert of Jak 3... Just with an eggman... and robots... Anyway great job, continue with this map, I'll definitely use it.

Ok, and I think I can make match and CTF variations with the same theme. Soons as I get 'round to it, though.

If we do a CTF map, I was thinking of doing a small area like that little run down city thing. You know, were Torn was almost throught the entire Jak 2 game. Screenie of what I am talking about anyone?

s21782_ps2_10.jpg

In that general area of that part of the city as a CTF level. Were there is Torn's underground thing that you have to go under a building to get to.

Oooh, inspiration...... I'll use that.

But still, I have all the heights worked out to make the Green Hill Zone fringe. I can make match and CTF maps easy now.

I still need to get some textures though. I'll get on that now :mrgreen: .

EDIT:
Oh and here is another map that I will be working on.
http://www.deafgamers.com/03screenshots/jak2pic3.jpg
>.> fixed because its big.

Not today though. I need to still find some textures.
EDIT2: Yes there are slopes, but I'll just use lots of stairs close together and with slightly different floor hights to fake my way into slopeing. *takes deep breath from lack of ","'s*

Hey SF94, can you give me the Shadow sprites and the Super Shadow? I can use the Super Shadow's flying sprites to make Ratchet's jetc boots. :) If I had the sprites that would be great because I need tham to help you with this and get more progress on it.
EDIT: look at my avatar to see a preview of what it looks like so far.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Hey SF94, can you give me the Shadow sprites and the Super Shadow? I can use the Super Shadow's flying sprites to make Ratchet's jetc boots. :) If I had the sprites that would be great because I need tham to help you with this and get more progress on it.
EDIT: look at my avatar to see a preview of what it looks like so far.

Nice avatar.
Uhh, super sahdow from what? And the only shadow sprites done are the ones on the front page. I've set my mind to working on sonic right now.

You would have to ask him, not me for the super sprites. And if you want the shadow sprites, open a shadow wad with XWE or something, go to entry, then click save entry as. and there you have the sprites...

I can't, I have tried XWE and my computer doesn't support it. Also, I have Windows Vista anyway. Can't you just pm me the sprite sheet and I'm askin SMS for the super sprites.

Uhh, I can't just PM you the "sprite sheet". It uses lots of individual sprites. And I'm not going to be on the computer all day putting sprites on a sheet. Try some other programs, search it on google.

sonicfreak94 said:
Uhh, I can't just PM you the "sprite sheet". It uses lots of individual sprites. And I'm not going to be on the computer all day putting sprites on a sheet. Try some other programs, search it on google.

:roll:

Just google around for some wad editors, test them and see if they work.

Dang, were filling up the hole topic! :lol:

Well. Like I say to everyone, when I have time I can. Or, I can just save all of the images from him and put it in a zip for you. That would take like 2 minutes if I was on my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back