I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hosting a server that was going great until this one idiot came up. It was a couple weeks ago so I don't remember everyone who was in it.
Node 6 is in the game
Node 6 renamed to Player 6
<Nitro the hedgehog> hi
<Sonic> hi
<Player 6> YOU STOLE MY NAME!
<Nitro the hedgehog>?
<Sonic>?
<Player 6> I'M THE REAL SONIC!!
<Nitro the hedgehog> Just use a different name.
<Player 6> NO!! I'M THE REAL SONIC!!
<Sonic> Why don't you be sonic the hedegehog and I'll be sonic?
<Player 6> NOO!! I'M SONIC!!
<Nitro the hedgehog> How about Sonic1 and Sonic2?
<Player 6> NOO!!!! I'M THE REAL SONIC!!
<Player 6> I KNOW!
Player 6 renamed to REAL SONIC
<Player 6> HA! NOW EVERYONE WILL KNOW I'M THE REAL SONIC!!
and I don't remember what happened after that.

Ha ha, I remember a situation like that before. The guy came in and was like, "HEY MY NAME IS SONIC, YOU STOLE MY NAME!" He ranted for at least thirty minutes.

This is what happens:

<Player> Add WADS so I can download.
<Wesley> No.
<Player> Add beta WADS so I can download.
<Player> Please?

And he kept bugging us to add wads so he can download them through us. D:

I had a guy named Sonic come on to my server once:

<Sonic> Add Espio
<Tailsmastermind> Fine
<Sonic> Add sonicoverdrive
<Tailsmastermind> What the heck is that?
<Sonic> It's a fun wad now add it
<Tailsmastermind> I don't even have it
<Sonic> Fine add HMS
<Tailsmastermind> No
<Sonic> Add SMS
<Tailsmastermind> No
<Sonic> Verify me and I'll add it for you
<Tailsmastermind> No
Then the server sontinued on, we got the chaos emeralds and...
<Sonic> Verify me
<Tailsmastermind> Why?
<Sonic> I can do startrings
Sonic has been kicked/ban

I guess you could call this a little n00bish of me, but in PAZ, if anyone asks for lowered gravity, I turn it to -100. Then when they ask me to raise the gravity, I turn it to 100, then back to .5. Also, when they ask for rings, I give everyone 49 rings.

Every so often when I'm away from the game for so long I find my self banned because my IP was in a banned range. This only happened twice this year and the mose recent time happened because of some who called themself sonic who hosted a hangout.

One time I was playing and super sonic joined
SS> hai i liek pie
Hyperson > Shut up
SS> n3V0r
And Every knows SS is the main n00b.

Which Super Sonic are you talking about? There could be a million of them who say "i liek pie."

Wow, reading this whole topic makes me glad my internet connection sucks, though it also makes me wish I could actually play and host.

I have a way of hosting without forwarding ports. It's a simple program to download. Unfortunately, to block a barrage of stupid questions and people, I'm afraid I can't tell you anymore than I already have.

Back on topic, guys.

I really see no reason why you guys are complaining about the cesspool of idiots in netgames. It's no different anywhere else, honestly. I just try to bear with it, make the best of the situation. Why have some n00b spoil a game for you, when you can just ignore/remove him? Sure, it's distracting and annoying, but it isn't the end of the world, is it?

THey could make a rule or something like that. I hate when people put gravity 0000000000000000 and your stuck to the cealing, and I hate forceskin.

Couldn't the host...you know, turn chatting off? To shut them up while they get pwned?

Am I the only one who thought of this? oO

No, I hate chatting off. If someone's saying moronic junk, I don't turn chatting off, I get him off of my server.

Besides, they'll commonly try to cheat out of it by changing their names into messages.

(amys rule)
At one point, we are all n00bs, so maybe n00bs isn't a good nickname for them...I'm new to this site, but i'm anything but a n00b....I'm getting a pretty extensive fanbase of people, who think im goofy, but a darn good server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back