Golden ruins mod

Should this be finished?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Cory the Hedgehog said:
I can't wait either! :D By the way, to M.V.P., is your avatar like True Hyper Knuckles? And if so where can I find the super glowy stuff?

Nope it's not THK. It's Super Metagen. I just took picture of it using Print Screen. I have THS also. I'll change my avatar so you can see.

bah. You still haven't changed the music to OGG format? 37 megabytes on sendspace takes a long time, and during that time, I can't get anything else from it.

Oh man... as i go to the Sendspcae link it shows me that Meassage: Sorry, the free service for your country is unavailable. T.T i want Golden Ruins... PLEASE T.T

I KNOW ITS ON SITE 6. But it shows the Message everytime when i go there, i repeat: Sorry, the free service for your country is unavailable. Can someone send it to me over MSN Messenger? Or an other way. Would be nice.

This is a great mod! Keep up the good work.
Oh and I just realized when I played the space levels (sorry forgot the names of them) or the last two levels, the song you hear from them is from StarFox assault..... I remember that game it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back