Golden ruins mod

Should this be finished?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowysonic said:
I think this mod is good also, but in my opinion the 3rd chaos emerald is to difficult for sonic to reach. In addition the final boss is very hard because there is to little ground to stand on, resulting in death. :x

I'm a mod at his Forum, He said that's not even the real final boss, which is much harder. And go to his forum. The newest version is there.

I think this mod is good also, but in my opinion the 3rd chaos emerald is to difficult for sonic to reach. In addition the final boss is very hard because there is to little ground to stand on, resulting in death. :x
I'm a mod at his Forum, He said that's not even the real final boss, which is much harder. And go to his forum. The newest version is there.
Fixed.

supersonic45 said:
shadowysonic said:

Ok, but where is it? :oops:

shadowysonic said:
supersonic45 said:
shadowysonic said:

Ok, but where is it? :oops:

In Moony's sig, that's where I got it.

Man this is a huge wad but it looks so tight! 8)
Ah! can you upload it again PLZ :D

He doesn't need to re-upload it. the link is at his forums,which has the link to that in his signature. I'm here to help you realize the importance of signatures :D . Let this be a lesson to you that if you have the time to read the post,take a few seconds to read the signature they have worked soooooo hard to bring to you. Do not take this opportunity for granted.aslo check my signature. it's there because one of my friends(kunleade) really wants to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back