Golden ruins mod

Should this be finished?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapika, nothing in that post was overly mean, in matter of fact, I told him how he can fix all the problems...
It just currently has nothing going for it besides a few misplaced ideas and a couple places of intrest (The populated town comes immedately to mind). As I was saying, it needs lots of improvement but it has potential to be pretty good...
Plus, nothing in that pack can compare to most of the nice single player maps that have been released as of late...
Its very liner and rigid....
This is nothing personal against anyone, its just against the current quality of the pack this thread is about.
I really don't think any apologies are needed or anything needs to be deleted.
Its just constructive criticism.

you may not have liked the emerald hunt stage, but I did. Yes, the levels were a bit linear. However, this did it rather well. The levels were fun to play, and that is all that matters in the end.(but yeah, the final boss was cheap)

As Moony is not on, I will answer the thing about that final boss:
It Isn't the REAL final boss. Moonlander said the real final boss would be harder then the level Mystic Realm Zone as he finds MRZ too easy!
I... am astonished at Moony's comment!

Oh no...
I can't really upload it anymore because i'm already updating the wad.
Don't worry the new version is almost out.
Also, i'm not offended by any people who don't like the mod.
If you like it or not i don't care. But i thought it was pretty descent for a first wad.
And final fight is not the real boss. And will be replaced anyway.
Also, the city in danger forest is... a part of the story.
Eggman is building eggtropolis in the forest.
Also cutscenes will be added later on so you will get the levels a litle better.
Another thing, i now replaced the chaos emeralds with emerald tokens, and i'm now making new special stages.

If you like it or not i don't care. But i thought it was pretty descent for a first wad.
Does that mean you're just going to ignore Kroze's post and not try to make it better? :(

Shuffle said:
Does that mean you're just going to ignore Kroze's post and not try to make it better? :(
No, that means that if you critisize my wad and tell me you hate it, i'm not offended.
Offcourse i'm gonna make it better.
And the cramped problem is almost solved.

Okay, cool, that's good to hear. I hope the next beta is improved much over this one. (No offence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back