• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Goku in SRB2! (looking for staff now!)

should i finish this?

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sykotic said:
Okay, why have a Goku in SRb2?

Before you say "OMG GOKU IS KOOLZ" let's put something into perspective for you. These are sprites from the Legacy of Goku game, and like has already been said, ARE WAY TOO SMALL. Ever heard of doing custom sprites? They may be hard to do, but are very much worth the trouble of doing. If you actually did them custom, I MIGHT consider downloading it upon release.

If you read an earlier post, I said I'll do a custom Goku.

Jurai_Madman said:
Shu said:
Segmentum said:
Ritz said:
Anacreon said:
Um DBZ characters are good.
No, they aren't~

Seconded.

Thirded. The only emotion they ever express on the show is stupidity.

Goku = Paris Hilton with muscles. Good luck with your wad which I will never use unless a net-game forces me.

Quoted for truth. Fourthed, and fixed. Also, if you are going to do a Goku wad, always perform a color remap using XWE.
Negative twentied. DBZ rocks. Tiny sprites, however, do not.

This quote string is too ****ing long.
Shuffle said:
Jurai_Madman said:
Shu said:
Segmentum said:
Ritz said:
Anacreon said:
Um DBZ characters are good.
No, they aren't~

Seconded.

Thirded. The only emotion they ever express on the show is stupidity.

Goku = Paris Hilton with muscles. Good luck with your wad which I will never use unless a net-game forces me.

Quoted for truth. Fourthed, and fixed. Also, if you are going to do a Goku wad, always perform a color remap using XWE.
Negative twentied. DBZ rocks. Tiny sprites, however, do not.
I second Shuffle. DBZ rocks, but this wad sucks. Also, I'm not going to download it anyway, even if it had custom sprites. SRB2 isn't for DBZ characters, nor is it for Mario, Megaman, Kingdom Hearts or Naruto characters. (to tell you the truth, I don't actually feel that way about levels. ;))

The rest of you shouldn't whine. It's not like anyone is forcing you to download this, so don't be so biased.

Like Jman and Icer said, if you hate it, then don't even come here. You don't have to download it.

Anywho, I think a DBZ kinda thing would be interesting. But yes, don't use Legacy of Goku sprites... Those are not only GBA sprites, but from a sort of RPG. So they're tiny. I think if Jman did them though, it'd be nice. He did a good job on his Naruto sprites (Although shading was lacking, lol), so yeah.

Sadly I can't contribute much except for a nice debate as to how people can just not post here if they don't like it.

But, just ignore em. I'd like to see a DBZ mod/wad :D

Sonic is my favorite character out of anyone else. But theres already Sonic in the game, so thats why its good to make characters not even close related to sonic.

And did you see how my Kakashi looks, he has shading.

Even if I don't like the show they're making a wad of, I would look forward to that wad because its different from Sonic.

lol finally! I thought someone would make goku eventually... good job!

Is he gonna shoot ki blasts?

Icer the hedgehog said:
i've seen smaller..... but i'll fix that

Like throwing rings he can shoot ki blasts. in the final mod the special ring weapons will be techniques from the show. (for example auto ring will be kamehameha.)

yes. yes he will. heres how it will work

auto ring :kamehameha
bomb ring:spirit bomb
homing ring: yamcha's sprit ball attack
infinity ring: a big ki orb
rail ring: tiens's tri beam cannon

the emeralds will be dragon balls

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Guys if there is no Dragon Ball Z there is no Sonic.

Sure there is. Just no chaos emeralds and no super forms. It's not a rip-off....It'sa parody!

But, yeah, make decent custom sprites and I'll download it.

It's not a ripoff or a parody, there's tons of things in Japan that use the number 7.
7 Dragonballs
7 Chaos Emeralds
7 years (Ocarina of Time)
7 sages (Zelda)
There's other of these "7s", but I'd rather not go through the trouble of remembering them all. ;)

And Goku isn't the only damn character ever to have yellow hair. Ever played Mystical Ninja?

Shuffle said:
It's not a ripoff or a parody, there's tons of things in Japan that use the number 7.
7 Dragonballs
7 Chaos Emeralds
7 years (Ocarina of Time)
7 sages (Zelda)
There's other of these "7s", but I'd rather not go through the trouble of remembering them all. ;)

And Goku isn't the only damn character ever to have yellow hair. Ever played Mystical Ninja?

He's right, alot of animes uses 7 or 3. Like PowerStone.

Hey i'm not banned anymore WHOO-HOO! I lost the internet,so i do posts on my PSP now but i am making progress turkeys of the uh........messageboard, i'm working on vegeta right now as i errrr...... type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back