• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Goku in SRB2! (looking for staff now!)

should i finish this?

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo man said:
Umm, wasn't Sonic made like 3 years before Dragon Ball?

His first game was released before the DBZ anime showed of...OUTSIDE of Japan. Goku in Japan was Super Saiyan before Sonic 2 got released in Japan.

Dragon Ball started in 1984, nearly 23 years ago. Sonic the Hedgehog was originally released in 1991, which was seven years later. Super Sonic and the chaos emeralds are simply homages to Dragon Ball. Sonic would still exist if Dragon Ball didn't, it would just have references to some other manga/anime.

Actually there were more similarities to DBZ than just the Chaos Emeralds. For example, Silver and Trunks, They are both from a destroyed future and go back in time to try and prevent that future from happening. There are many more but I am too lazy to post them.

Have you noticed that Freiza in his first appearance has an Eggmobile? After Shadow the Hedgehog, Shadow can shoot the blasts like Ki blasts, and there's the Super...duh. There are 7 Chaos Emeralds and Dragon Balls. Shadow and Goku can teleport. The cloud gear in Sonic Riders is like the nimbus cloud. There's others but I can't think of them now.

Thats called Chaos Spear, Ok I'm willing to give up 2 minutes of my life to post the similarities.
Sonic vs. Shadow to Goku vs. Vegeta
Chaos Spear to Ki Blasts
Chaos Control to instant tranmission
Super Sayain to Super Sonic
Silver to Trunks
Cell and Shadow are known as the ultimate life forms
Broly and Chaos are known as the gods of destruction
Dragonballs to Chaos Emeralds
Tails to Bulma
Knuckles to Piccolo
Goku was shown during different episodes having Super speed, So was Vegeta.
Eggman to Dr. Gero
Cell had the ability to copy data, just like Metal Sonic.
Nazo to Omega Shenron.
The artificial chaos emeralds to the dark dragonballs
Like I said there are still more but I can't think of them right now.

Ummm,those are just flash movies.They dont mean anything.I have some pictures of Nazo in Sonic X somewhere,but in the meantime is there going to be any DBZ levels?

Tails to Bulma because they are both basically geniuses, And yes I knew that Nazo was not real, and he wasnt replaced by Dark Sonic. He was supposed to be a entirely different character if they ever made another season of Sonic X.

I think I could get someone to sprite them, but it would take a month or two. BTW, please don't stop this mod halfway, I think this could be one of the top ten mods for SRB2 if you complete it. Because the idea of making a wad that isn't a recolor or a hedgehog or some other type of animal is already a good idea.

Yeah i was trying to make Goku sprites.....until IT happened....they sucked.....but yeah i am making a mod here are the zones

Earth zone Raditz boss

Namek zone Freiza boss

Cell games zone Cell boss

Final showdown zone Buu boss

Now there is going be 2 anime base mods. Was there an anime mod before my Naruto mod. :?

Jman said:
Now there is going be 2 anime base mods. Was there an anime mod before my Naruto mod. :?

No, there will be three. How do I know? I just do. Muwhahahahhahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back