• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Goku in SRB2! (looking for staff now!)

should i finish this?

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the zones i mentioned earlier i intend there to be a Broly zone,a Janemba zone,and two cooler zones since he appeared twice in the amovies. Awwww...the good ol' movies :) :) :)

KoolK's title music STAYS! But Goku's taunts(there will be a few) will be like: "Hey you okay?" or "You wanna go some more?" and my personal favorite "ARE YOU SCARED OF ME!" In the Nights level you will also be Gogeta(The level will be "Other world zone.") and thats more stuff.

Oh come on, keep it at a character wad first. Normal Goku, ki blasts, flying ability, Super Saiyan. Really, if you stay with that, it would be a pretty fitting wad. Its like Sonic is made to copied by DBZ....or in reverse.

I'll Begin said:
Please, PLEASE don't make a NiGHTS level.

Why not? You hardly see NiGHTS levels. Can be fun for once, unless everyone in now inspired by what I said and goes make a NiGHTS level.

Sonow Hakura said:
SMS, What are you talking about?

Ah, so I'm not the only one to wonder about that.

What? I mean what were you talking about having a normal goku.wad instead of a mod. I think a mod would be good, if he can use good socs, and sprites that is.......

A mod requires skills, knowledge, experience, and if you need to, sometimes a team. Making a good mod is no piece a cake. Even coming close to a mod-like wad is pretty hard. Then there's also the fact if you want to make a team, the people should actually WANT to join. If they don't want to, you're in trouble.

Aside from all above, a mod can turn out really well if done correctly. But thats the problem, I've hardly seen any good mods. Oh, and remember I don't see levelpacks as mods. I see it as a mod when you combine character(s), SOCs, levels, and special stuff together.

It took you 2 topics of Michael Jackson made by me to notice that?
Very slow,and so is this Mod.Can you show us the new sprites ingame for us?

HEY, I joined here like a month ago, so..yeah.

Anyway, I'll be getting more music for the wad.

(position: Music consultant)

me: YESSS!

You all saw the lOG Goku sprites for the original wad, I was gonna use Goku the hedgehog sprites but........(They were really really really REALLY ugly.) so now i'm scouting for good sprites. If that doesn't work out i'll make them. ('Nuff said.)

Super mystic sonic said:
I'll Begin said:
Please, PLEASE don't make a NiGHTS level.

Why not? You hardly see NiGHTS levels. Can be fun for once, unless everyone in now inspired by what I said and goes make a NiGHTS level.
And all of a sudden NiGHTS levels are easy to make by you saying that, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back