• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Goku in SRB2! (looking for staff now!)

should i finish this?

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jman said:
I was planing on making a Goku wad after I'm done with the third release of the Naruto Mod. If I make I can let you use it.

Hey, Maybe you can be a team. You have a nice way of making sprites Jman, and you could probably work with Icer on this.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Jman said:
I was planing on making a Goku wad after I'm done with the third release of the Naruto Mod. If I make I can let you use it.

Hey, Maybe you can be a team. You have a nice way of making sprites Jman, and you could probably work with Icer on this.

I can help him soc stuff to.

Oh please. We don't need more anime-character-inspired char wads. Naruto was enough, but now Goku? DBZ is an ooold show. I don't think anyone cares about DBZ anymore, aside from the occaisonal jokes (*cough* immacharginmalaysia*cough*)

Shu said:
Segmentum said:
Ritz said:
Anacreon said:
Um DBZ characters are good.
No, they aren't~

Seconded.

Thirded. The only emotion they ever express on the show is stupidity.

Goku = Paris Hilton with muscles. Good luck with your wad which I will never use unless a net-game forces me.

Quoted for truth. Fourthed, and fixed. Also, if you are going to do a Goku wad, always perform a color remap using XWE.

You guys can hate it all you want. But majority of people like characters like Goku and Naruto. Its a addon, so it's not like it can mess up the game. Because its different, I mean, aren't you guys tired of recolored hedgehogs and remodel hedgehogs.

Some people did this in my Naruto topic, they come in and say "I hate that show." Its just pointless to do.

Okay, why have a Goku in SRb2?

Before you say "OMG GOKU IS KOOLZ" let's put something into perspective for you. These are sprites from the Legacy of Goku game, and like has already been said, ARE WAY TOO SMALL. Ever heard of doing custom sprites? They may be hard to do, but are very much worth the trouble of doing. If you actually did them custom, I MIGHT consider downloading it upon release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back