• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Free Windows SRB2 level creation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom builder automaticly detects the config file. Just be sure to put it in the same directory as the program itself. Then, a message will come up when you start it complaining that it found "new config files", and it will take you to the "Files" section, where you should see "Sonic The Hedgehog Robo Blast 2". Then, point THAT to srb2.srb. You are all set! :wink:

on the Doombuilder site, there is a another program called Doom conector- i wonder if it can work with srb2?

Edit: it does work with srb2, but you need a special .dll file to do so...

Whenever I try loading my WAD into SRB2, I get an error that says, "Not enough player starts". How do I fix this?

for some reason, whenever I save a wad in doom builder, the program somehow erases the entire map! how do you fix this problem? It's bloody annoying, thats what it is!

note: I think its got something to do with the node building...

Sometimes mine gets REALLY messed up... (I have to move all the vertexes), or, when I tried to make a new map yesterday, DESTROYED! HA HA HA HA!
To fix the 2nd problem, I had to remake a new map from scratch (and I mean choosing File>New and saving as different filename.)

Add 1player start.
Add 2 player start.
Add 3 player start.
Add 4 player start.
Add 5 player start.
Add 6 player start.
Add 7 player start.
Add 8 player start.
Add deathmatch start.
Add Blue Team start.
Add Red Team start.

hotdog003 said:
Add 1player start.
Add 2 player start.
Add 3 player start.
Add 4 player start.
Add 5 player start.
Add 6 player start.
Add 7 player start.
Add 8 player start.
Add deathmatch start.
Add Blue Team start.
Add Red Team start.

Did that, didn't work.

Geez! What type of game, and how many players? For deathmatch games, you need 32 starts (for 32 players.) Anso, CTF needs 32 starts per team.

Here's another error I get.

Whenever I save a WAD file, it deletes all information in it the next time I load it up. How the feck do I fix this? I tried exporting it, too, but it doesn't save the information, only the WAD itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back