• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
I wish we could get back to work, but its impossible without RgxSS not getting back to work. Come on, once you get ready, send me a PM so we can get back to work! Scrap the mod, go back to the char!
He IS jsut working on the character........

As the only staff left, I know what he's doing.

For everyone that partaked when this was gonna be a mod, thanks. From both me and RgxSuperSonic. Your name won't come in history books, but at least you're being reminded as a kind person who likes to help out. Maybe I can do something to give you credit in the character wad, for the mod times.

I never really got any work done for the mod... Everybody managed to do everything before me when RGxSS told me to do something, and then when I made some textures I either forgot to send them to someone or they didn't get used for the final product...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Ugh... I noticed that this topic is going downhill now with all its spammy remarks.

Although I would like this topic to keep from getting locked. Seeing as this topic almost has 100 pages to it... So I will go ahead and give you this...

backontopicfolks.jpg

I could show a little flash about De-Railing, but it has intense gore and blood, but it's in black in white. I still think noone here would want to see it.

Super mystic sonic said:
As the only staff left, I know what he's doing.

For everyone that partaked when this was gonna be a mod, thanks. From both me and RgxSuperSonic. Your name won't come in history books, but at least you're being reminded as a kind person who likes to help out. Maybe I can do something to give you credit in the character wad, for the mod times.

Shoot, the first level was awesome (and done), why couldn't we keep it in some obscure place like MAP10? MAPA1?

Hello I'm new and I need help,I just can't download the beta, I clicked the link on the first page, it sent me to another page I clicked Download SonicBGmod.zip, since I usually use Flashget I donwloaded wiht it but it downloaded another thing but I just can't close flashget, the save as screen doesn't appear, An someone help me or give a link with another way to download it?

Finally I could donwload it,it was a problem of a program of mine.
I've already played and it awesome too pitty you haven't continued it.
PD:this mod is really hard, the robots are too tough

metalsonicmk72 said:
Silver360 said:
I fooled around with ng-sonic super form and made a Mephiles super sonic form.

Can we see the Mephiles Super Sonic Form?

Also will bosses be in the Next Gen mod I didn't see any yet.
Man you-all really want to see this huh.
EDIT: It's now my icon.

(SPOILERS) A dark, evil being who overshadows Shadow and takes his form. Then kills Sonic and tries to take over and destroy the world. (SPOILERS) Also don't over use smilies, periods, and spaces.

I really like this mod but could you make the robots a little inaccurate? I cant get past the robots at the first part withut taking a minute to destroy them... I can skip them but I like getting big points.

I think you should make your character sprites shorter. They are nearly as tall as Jman's human wads. At least make the short enough so they don't crash when you try to play as them in Multiplayer mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back