• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
There's a small chance Rgx will make Shadow/Silver, but thats what he'll do at maximum.

There's a small chance that anything could happen, you never know. One night his brain might go into overdrive and the next day he has completly remade the whole SONIC the hedgehog game.

Well, I didn't want to ruin the suprise but I did start Shadow and Silver, I just never released it into the public, nor do I attend to. However I did show it to 1 or 2 people. Once I finish Sonic, next I'm going to work on Shadow.

EDIT: Fixed some Grammer mistakes.

Yes, I am planning to do more characters. For some reason though, I just don't feel like doing Silver.. For some strange reason, I wanna make the new Eggman....

I will continue spriting starting next month. This and the beggining of next month, I will be very busy with tests and such. I will be able to answer any questions or PMs you have to send me.

I like the mod and all but when i use the ng-sonic.wad for left & right scrolling levels he runs to the side but he is facing towards you and when you stop he turns the way he was going can you make a sideways running sprite?

Actually, you do not need to thok a spring. It is an ability number!

I think its either ability 5, or 6

RgxSuperSonic said:
Yes, I am planning to do more characters. For some reason though, I just don't feel like doing Silver.. For some strange reason, I wanna make the new Eggman....

I will continue spriting starting next month. This and the beggining of next month, I will be very busy with tests and such. I will be able to answer any questions or PMs you have to send me.

Might wanna finish Sonic first, before you start another character.

Nomekop said:
TO EVERY ONE BUT RGX: Quick make all the levels of sonic next gen
Dude, let me be the first to coem right out and say:
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Seriously. You're ordering people around, telling them to do something. Whyd on't you get off your fat, lazy ass and get a life. Or, if you want this stuff so badly, why don't you make it yourself?

RGX is doing what he can right now, and nobody is makeing any of the God-damn levels unless they WANT to. RGX is doing the CHARACTERS, and it's HIS decision if he wants to make the levels, not yours.

Now shutup and stop pretending that you own the forum.

If I had to say one thing:
TimberWolf said:
Last time I checked, you had no custody of it either.
Backseat Modeation & flaming FTL. :(

Spazzo said:
If I had to say one thing:
TimberWolf said:
Last time I checked, you had no custody of it either.
Backseat Modeation FTL. :(
That's not backseat modding, it's telling someone to stop pretending that they own the forum.

TimberWolf said:
Nomekop said:
TO EVERY ONE BUT RGX: Quick make all the levels of sonic next gen
Dude, let me be the first to coem right out and say:
SHUT THE **** UP!

Seriously. You're ordering people around, telling them to do something. Whyd on't you get off your fat, lazy ass and get a life. Or, if you want this stuff so badly, why don't you make it yourself?

RGX is doing what he can right now, and nobody is makeing any of the God-damn levels unless they WANT to. RGX is doing the CHARACTERS, and it's HIS decision if he wants to make the levels, not yours.

I agree with you.Nomekop you really need to stop this going to make you very unpopular.No one is going to help you if you don't stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back