• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RgxSuperSonic said:
Yes, I am planning to do more characters. For some reason though, I just don't feel like doing Silver.. For some strange reason, I wanna make the new Eggman....

I will continue spriting starting next month. This and the beggining of next month, I will be very busy with tests and such. I will be able to answer any questions or PMs you have to send me.
First you need to finish the ng-sonic.wad it's missing ALOT of frames like the drowning, getting flown, needs more falling sprites, and Super Sonic.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Yes, I am planning to do more characters. For some reason though, I just don't feel like doing Silver.. For some strange reason, I wanna make the new Eggman....

I will continue spriting starting next month. This and the beggining of next month, I will be very busy with tests and such. I will be able to answer any questions or PMs you have to send me.
First you need to finish the ng-sonic.wad it's missing ALOT of frames like the drowning, getting flown, needs more falling sprites, and Super Sonic.
What do you think he's doing right now!?

TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
If I had to say one thing:
TimberWolf said:
Now shutup and stop pretending that you own the forum.
Last time I checked, you had no custody of it either.
Backseat Modeation FTL. :(
That's not backseat modding, it's telling someone to stop pretending that they own the forum.

Actually it is. Telling someone to stop, how you said it, is backseat modding. You seriously Flamed up the topic with that one post and that is not good. Enjoy the consequences! :wink:

Anyway, Getting back on topic!

RGX, how is the progress going on the Next gen sonic wad? Have you made new sprites to it?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
If I had to say one thing:
TimberWolf said:
Now shutup and stop pretending that you own the forum.
Last time I checked, you had no custody of it either.
Backseat Modeation FTL. :(
That's not backseat modding, it's telling someone to stop pretending that they own the forum.

Actually it is. Telling someone to stop, how you said it, is backseat modding. You seriously Flamed up the topic with that one post and that is not good. Enjoy the consequences! :wink:

Anyway, Getting back on topic!

RGX, how is the progress going on the Next gen sonic wad? Have you made new sprites to it?

Not really... Like I said, I haven't even had time for myself lately....
Next month though, I should be free.

RgxSuperSonic said:

He did make Super Sonic in the wad but it is very unfinished.

RgxSuperSonic said:

Um... Ashura, Rgx is finishing the ng-sonic wad then he will gonna make silver and shadow (i think), you can wait until Rgx complete it :?

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
This wad sounds pretty interesting, I don't see why I didn't check it out earlier.
I, for one, want you to finish this, please.

He is finishing it.

Are you gonna make the bosses?
I am trying to make a solaris battle zone where you fight solaris only bowser is there instead.

For some levels can you have opengl lights?
If there are more levels?

Nomekop said:
Are you gonna make the bosses?
NO! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD YOU LISTEN TO EVERYBODY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE NOOBKOP!? HE. IS. ONLY. DOING. THE. CHARACTERS. THERE. WILL. BE. NO. BOSSES. OR. LEVELS.

Now kindly STFU and stop asking if somebody's gonna make something that has already been confirmed as being a definite "NO" and STOP bloody ORDERING everybody to make something.

If you want them so badly that you're not reading posts and that you're ordering people around, then MAKE IT YOURSELF.

Ugh... I noticed that this topic is going downhill now with all its spammy remarks.

Although I would like this topic to keep from getting locked. Seeing as this topic almost has 100 pages to it... So I will go ahead and give you this...

backontopicfolks.jpg

I wish we could get back to work, but its impossible without RgxSS not getting back to work. Come on, once you get ready, send me a PM so we can get back to work! Scrap the mod, go back to the char!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back