• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomekop,you are just full of ideas(most of your posts) but,have you ever used one of your own ideas? you think everything takes 15 seconds don't you?So you just try and get everyone else to do it for you. Is that it? What your suggesting could take maybe the equivilent of 4 years. There would be way more sonic games by then and no one would care about this.By the way, you can use nextgensonic in multiplayer. Console,skin,nextgensonic. simple.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Nomekop,you are just full of ideas(most of your posts) but,have you ever used one of your own ideas? you think everything takes 15 seconds don't you?So you just try and get everyone else to do it for you. Is that it?

Quoted for the bloody truth... Seriously Nomekop, you should try and make ideas yourself instead of people doing them for you...

Re: I think the mod should be big

Nomekop said:
1. There should be every level from next gen (alot) plus match and ctf levels
2. Every playable character from Nextgen (plus more characters in multiplayer)
3. Every Enemy from next gen
4. Every Boss
5. Textures, Music and Sounds from the game
6. Storylines for each character
7. Cutscenes!!!
8. Taunts
9. A better Soc that fixes super forms
10. Being able to play in Multiplayer!!!
Some of you people need to learn how to the console...
type in skin ng-sonic.
Dang...:roll:.
:EDIT: Dude this is not Sonic team.This is not some type of sequel to Sonic Next Gen or what not.
Your post=OVER.

Alrighty then... Its seems i'm back from the dead now, so don't worry about progress, since I'm back expect to see new sprites by next month!

BlueZero4 said:
Oh, but that's what it was originally, right?

Yes, also it might be for the better. There is way too many babies who want to complain against this MOD even though it was just a small beta. I'm not really killing it, but I can't do levels or any of that hard SOCCING stuff. Unless we have strong development support, we could continue with the Mod but for now, I'll just stick to character wads.

So just what characters are being made then? Is it just going to be Sonic or the three hedgehogs? Or anyone else? Although judging by how it looks i think just getting every frame for Sonic might take a while XD

Nomekop, do you read? He said he's canceling all the other stuff and just making the character WAD as he originally intended.

Because Harryboy his original plan was to simply make some characters based on the Next Gen design, Originally he did not intend to create a full level pack out of it and just completing all the characters is going to take a long time let alone all the possible levels.

Both wrong, all he's doing is Sonic.

Although technically, outside of a few small acts, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver are every character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back