• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, lets say the video showed you can go really fast in the game. [sarcasm]Yeah, I know this guy has great skills[/sarcasm]

Really, with the Sonic skills I've got, this just HAS to be the game I've always waited for! The next SA, faster, better, and more mature. SONIC NEXT GEN! Yeah, the perfect game! Screw Sonic wildfire!

Good News: Flame the hedgehog's computer is back up, so he can continue with 1-Up on the Kingdom Valley level.

Also there will be new Springs made for the mod, which has been completed by Light Dasher.

awesome looking level! I don't have a 360, so this will be the closest thing I can get to trying out the nextgen Sonic game. I hope it comes out for pc so I don't have to wait a while to get a PS3, and a PC version would mean a demo!

sonic next-gen (or 360) is coming out Nov. 14th so you can get more details about all the levels and characters for your wad.I saw another sonic the hedgehog trailer with new levels,characters,and music by zeshiro on youtube

I've played the DEMO of Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic next-gen) and they havn't really improved from the Sonic Adventure Gameplay AT ALL!!

:x

This is for all of those people who:

A: Can't afford a PS3 or an XBox 360
B: Dosn't want an XBox 360 or a PS3 because this is the only game they would really want to get.

The level looks nice. The sprites do too.

Uh, it's coming to PC, too.
Anyways, the wad looks good, but there are crappy white pixels around the edges. :(

Shuffle said:
Anyways, the wad looks good, but there are crappy white pixels around the edges. :(

Yes there is, Were definetly gonna get rid of it. If I had photoshop, I wouldve taken care of the problem myself, but sadly I don't have it.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Shuffle said:

Yes there is, Were definetly gonna get rid of it. If I had photoshop, I wouldve taken care of the problem myself, but sadly I don't have it.

lol, photoshop
All you really need is an image editor with a Tolerance variable on the fill tool.

Draykon said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Shuffle said:

lol, photoshop
All you really need is an image editor with a Tolerance variable on the fill tool.

Pretty much, anything but MS paint. I just don't have time to fix it up myself, I'm also working on more sprites and I make the blueprints for the level designers, my hands are full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back