• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KingofFlames said:
Okay...so that lavaboss arena looks like it's set in some cracked arena, and there's lava in the middle...okay, I think I can do that.

It looks like The Perfect Chaos Boss, except with lava and red stormy clouds....

RgxSuperSonic said:
KingofFlames said:
Okay...so that lavaboss arena looks like it's set in some cracked arena, and there's lava in the middle...okay, I think I can do that.

It looks like The Perfect Chaos Boss, except with lava and red stormy clouds....

I believe that may be Iblis...I found that on Wikipedia.

I've read that too Dark Mystic, and I actually think it is right. I do think it is a bit of a Chaos clone, but oh well.

It needs more trees and stuff. The Next-Gen shot has ruined architecture and foresting trees. That SRB2 adaption is too wide open.

FoxBlitzz said:
It needs more trees and stuff. The Next-Gen shot has ruined architecture and foresting trees. That SRB2 adaption is too wide open.

You are correct, when I sent the blueprints for this, the outcome was just to see how it would look like, thats why I didn't make it so detailed. I'm re-creating the blue prints as we speak.

The map I was working on was coming out just like this one...

If you sent me the blue prints... I would have continued with making the level too :?

RgxSuperSonic said:
I'm working on the new blue prints now, it isn't finished....

Also, Include more screenshots in the level if you can, It was kinda hard to see what was where, in the actual Next-Gen screenshots...
Like mountains, Boxes, Ect...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
I'm working on the new blue prints now, it isn't finished....

Also, Include more screenshots in the level if you can, It was kinda hard to see what was where, in the actual Next-Gen screenshots...
Like mountains, Boxes, Ect...

I'll try, when I try to capture a screenshot froim the DVD, Sonic's running blurs up the screenshots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back