• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True Hyper Sonic said:
1.Sonic is HUGE!
2.The Life-Icon is a bit too big.
3.That's it. Nothing is wrong with it!

The size is no problem, all he has to do is put HIGHRES = 1 in the S_Skin of the Character wad

and the Life Icon is no problem, Just resize it in paint or whatever...

Im Absolutley Impressed with this Rgx... O_o

RgxSuperSonic said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
Well, anyone could do it if they can draw Sonic REALLY well.

I wonder if that is a compliment or an insult..... :?

Its a compliment. Saying that if everyone was a drawing master, they could do this as well. Wich means you're a drawing master.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
The size is no problem, all he has to do is put HIGHRES = 1 in the S_Skin of the Character wad

Er....not to bother you, but highres is already on. And the size is just perfect for a nextgen Sonic.

Can I help with editing the sprites? I think there are a few flaws in the ears and hair that could be fixed easily.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Can I help with editing the sprites? I think there are a few flaws in the ears and hair that could be fixed easily.

sorry, thanks for the help, but i would like to do the sprites on my own..

InuYasha said:
Am I needed yet? (I am apart of the Next-Gen Team).

You mean the real one!!! :eek:

Oh. wait a minute is the WAD or the complete game? *Laughs Head off*

Anyway. The project looks awesome. A bit messy around, but you can fix that, can't you.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
InuYasha said:
Am I needed yet? (I am apart of the Next-Gen Team).

You mean the real one!!! :eek:

Oh. wait a minute is the WAD or the complete game? *Laughs Head off*

Anyway. The project looks awesome. A bit messy around, but you can fix that, can't you.

Why haven't I seen this post earlier?

Yes, I am planning to make it a whole mod filled with levels, new enemies and such. If my team is able to make a level in time for the beta, I will try to place it in there.

EDIT: And yes, those little problems can be taken care of very easily.

Will the levels be based on the actual game's, or fan made, or based on other sonic game levels? Also, will the Sonic sprites run with his arms hanging behind him, or like the SRB2 Sonic? Will Silver be included, or just Sonic? Sorry about all the questions, I just want to know what's planned!

sonicroboblast11 said:
Will the levels be based on the actual game's, or fan made, or based on other sonic game levels? Also, will the Sonic sprites run with his arms hanging behind him, or like the SRB2 Sonic? Will Silver be included, or just Sonic? Sorry about all the questions, I just want to know what's planned!

Since im doing the mapping of the project, Yeah, The Levels will be based off the actual Game

And from the screenshots that Rgx Shown, Sonic will be running with his arms hanging behind him (viewed from the screenshots)
And I think only sonic will be included into this Mod, unless Rgx wants tp include them

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
sonicroboblast11 said:

Since im doing the mapping of the project, Yeah, The Levels will be based off the actual Game

And from the screenshots that Rgx Shown, Sonic will be running with his arms hanging behind him (viewed from the screenshots)
And I think only sonic will be included into this Mod, unless Rgx wants tp include them

Actually, no they won't, because you have no idea what the levels in the actual game are like. Aside from that one demo level that is.

Actually draykon, I have my resources on where to get screenshots :P
Plus with the Blueprints that Rgx Gives me, this is going to be easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back