• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RgxSuperSonic said:
hms said:
You know I once hered a hoax about an unlockable team on sonic heroes.

I'm sure you heard this from Admins, moderators, and many other users. Please stop going off topic please. I already decided the design I will make for Super Sonic.
I didn't hear about it once on this forum also if anyone would like to know more about this hoax PM me to tell me so and I'll tell you every thing I know about it.

This reminds me, RGX, could you post the next caracter release seprate from the music? Downloading the same music every time you want an update is kind-of annoying.

on Edge said:
This reminds me, RGX, could you post the next caracter release seprate from the music? Downloading the same music every time you want an update is kind-of annoying.

No problem, that will be taken care of.

on Edge said:
If they were out, you wouldn't be asking that.
And I've seen you do it sooo many times D:. But really though, you can check the first page instead of asking a vain question to try and remind him to do it. If it's not released yet he'd have reasons.

To everyone! Stop private messaging me about how the wad does not work in multiplayer! I will also put this on the first post in case you happen to miss this. Even though the beta wad sucks, I recommend it for advanced users. In order to use the wad without SRB2 crashing on you, upload the wad through the console and switch characters by console. Do "not" change characters through multiplayer options or the game will crash. Noobs or just plain newcomers might not know this so don't go uploading this wad in an online game with people who arent' familiar with the wad, SRB2 or the console. If you don't know how to use console, then learn!

EDIT: If your wondering why there hasn't been many updates, is because I'm in the middle of many flash projects including doing an intro for another Sonic fan game.

ok...

I'm no longer working on it and I have moved on to animation and cartoons. Most of the people who helped me with WAD making are no longer here anyways. I have created some new frames for it but I won't bother with it. I might come back to WAD making one day and if that day comes, It will be a lot better then this. I have also updated the download link to the beta since its still strangely and highly requested.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y61enb

I have also updated the first post.

Whenever I see awesome wads like this be given up it makes me even more motivated to finish my pack. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back