• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Arctic and you see nitro super sonic is gold color in sonic heroes not in sonic next-gen and I can post a link so that anyone who wants to can get a better look at the image but first someone gonna have to explain to me how to do all of that "url" stuff.

I didn't post that image to prove your point hms, I did it to get this over with. And who cares about Sonic Heroes? We are talking about Sonic Next Gen. For the Xbox 360 and PS3, in case you didn't know. Besides, Sonic is obviously yellow in that picture. Ever play as Super Sonic in the classic Genesis games? He was obviously a yellow hedgehog who flashed white a couple of times.

That _is_ backseat moderating. You are telling people to get "Back on Topic" when there is no need for you to do so. If I feel that the topic is getting off track, I will tell people to get back on topic or they will risk being banned from here.

Sonict

I just figured because I was browsing the gcfreak forums once and I came accross a topic started by a member called hms321133 and in one of his posts he said that he had a forum account for this forum but he got banned and couldn't even view this forum as a gest because a message cept appearing saying he was banned and the only other person to post on his topic suggested that he had been IP banned.

But still it's a shame sega hasn't brought back the ability to play as super sonic whenever you want to or by himself anyways.

I didn't say anything about sonic heroes, I was trying to say that in the next-gen game the skin parts look as though they change color when he goes super and then you guys started talking about sonic heroes.

hms said:
You know I once hered a hoax about an unlockable team on sonic heroes.

I'm sure you heard this from Admins, moderators, and many other users. Please stop going off topic please. I already decided the design I will make for Super Sonic.

I agree with RGX.Besides his super sonic looks cool already.We all like it.So why this off-topicness?Besides,does it REALLY matter what color Sonic's stomach was on heroes or next-gen?And don't no one reply with
".......yes..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back