• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm working on Super Sonic's new frames..

My old Super Sonic looked pathetic, This one is going to look supierior to the last one, this was the pose I was thinking of using when he runs... Unfortunately, the glow wont stay when its applied in the wad... I hopefully though that these colors would come ok in th wad...

RGX_Super_Sonic_Charge_by_RgxSuperSonic.jpg

HOLY CRAP! That image is awesome. I noticed you have Nazo as your avatar also. Next-gen styled as well I see. Anyways RGX, we are excited and waiting for a beta link. Take your time with this but we would appreciate a beta soon.

metalsonicmk72 said:
HOLY CRAP! That image is awesome. I noticed you have Nazo as your avatar also. Next-gen styled as well I see. Anyways RGX, we are excited and waiting for a beta link. Take your time with this but we would appreciate a beta soon.

Yes, I've been getting countless messages from YouTube, DeviantArt and the messageboard, It's not that I haven't stop working on anything, It's that there has been alot of other stuff I have to do.. Lately I've been trying to do a few things at the same time and/or recycle future artwork to use in the wad.. Anyways, this week I'm only working on the sprites for SuperSonic, expect the rest of the angles finished maybe in a few days or today If I finish..

OFF TOPIC: The avatar actually was supposed to be Hyper Sonic (long story) Also if your really interested in my artwork, just stop by my deviantart page (in my signature) I'm almost always there and not not as frequent on the messageboard as I usually am.

You should make the skin parts of supersonic gold because that' how it was in the next-gen game.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
You should make the skin parts of supersonic gold because that' how it was in the next-gen game.
No it wasn't. Super sonic was "golden yellow" in next-gen he was gold in "sonic heroes" so its "sonic heroes" your thinking of trust me I have the game and I've fought and beaten Metal overlord. 8)

Yah well two can play at that game.: [/img]Superteam blast.PNG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You press the Img button, then paste the url to the site you were at (it is retreived at the top, in case you didnt know.) Then press the img button again.

I was just trying to say how the next gen super looked. I could care less about sonic heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back