Favorite Video Game Item of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quad damage from Quake is pretty great. I usually wait to grab it so I can get a Rocket Launcher, but I recently figured out that it'll make other weapons one-hit quitters, too. When you can take your weakest guns and turn them into killing machines, you know you have a good power up.

Last edited:
The Cape From Super Mario World.

I disagree with the BFG because Ammo is really hard to find for it, The super shotgun is much more efficient to use, because it takes a second for the BFG to fire.

The Master Emerald.
masteremerald.gif

:p

Last edited:
Since my last post, I've gotten a new favorite item of ALL TIME!
Yashichi.jpg

The Yashichi > you. This badass peice of omnipotence completely recharges everything Megaman / Protoman / Bass has an energy gauge for: health, weapons, and support devices alike.

Since my last post, I've gotten a new favorite item of ALL TIME!
Yashichi.jpg

The Yashichi > you. This badass peice of omnipotence completely recharges everything Megaman / Protoman / Bass has an energy gauge for: health, weapons, and support devices alike.

It was only available in easy mode, IIRC. I saw none in normal mode(Then again, I never defeated a boss in normal mode yet).

Name : Blackhole Generator Gun.
Q : What does it do?
A : Does what the name says, generates Blackholes and pulls everything in but you.

If you don't know what it is, play Heli-attack 3, you get it as a Weapon about near the end if I recall.

Here's a image (Might be a spoiler.)
2naqlfs.png

Last edited:
But can it beat the full powered Gravity gun? But I agree, the RPG in Half Life 2 was a very unique weapon.

Eh, the gravity gun made the Citadel a cakewalk at the end of HL2. The RPG gets my preference because it's fun to guide its projectile about. Try picking off individual soldiers with it. It's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back