Favorite Video Game Item of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
TrueTenguMan said:
Random the fox said:
X-buster. How would it be NOT fun to blow up stuff?!
*points X-buster at a spy and blows the spy up ala charge shot*

Z-saber > X buster

No offence

Nah, Z-saber has limited range and can't charge.

Has more moves that work officiantly with certain element chips, for better combos. It's just more quicker, so I prefer it better.

Has more moves that work officiantly with certain element chips, for better combos. It's just more quicker, so I prefer it better.

Isn't there an X-saber? And why can't you live with the flame sword? Also If you play Megaman 8 you'll realize with chips the M buster is better.

TrueTenguMan said:

It can be a deadly weapon if you know how to use it, And besides..everyone loves swords, ..err sabers in this case.

The Quackaray, (From Ratchet and clank up your arsenal.) You can turn your enemies into ducks, that lay explosive eggs. and if you level it up, you get a demon duck companion!! :D

DarthJunior said:
The Quackaray, (From Ratchet and clank up your arsenal.) You can turn your enemies into ducks, that lay explosive eggs. and if you level it up, you get a demon duck companion!! :D
I love that game series. I loved it in one of the games where you can make the enemies dance with a certain gun.

Jacy said:
I love that game series. I loved it in one of the games where you can make the enemies dance with a certain gun.
Tools of Destruction, the Groovitron.

I would love to have a light version of Master Cheif's armor =D.
either that or the Claimh Solaris from Castlevania Aria of Sorrow =D

I'd have to go with the lightsaber from Star Wars. Not only can it kill someone with one hit ,but, it can also deflect projectiles. The makings of an awesome weapon. :P

Last edited:
Bigboi said:
TheMarshMan said:
Thats a tough one...

I guess a chaos emerald.

But they only work collectively, so that wouldn't really count.

Throwing one at someone's head should hurt. A LOT.

Anyway my favorite item would be the Koopa Shell, for massive chain reactions.
Also the portal gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back