Favorite Video Game Item of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIKEA0.png

Gentlemen.

Personally, I prefer the Auto Ring. Your opponents will go down, thanks to critically increased weight.

Are you kidding me? nobody has mentioned this bad boy yet?

The BFG, Big ******* Gun. (Or Bio Force Gun if you watched the movie, seriously, what happened there?)

BFG.jpg

You got the BFG9000! Oh, yes. The green ball of death can harm up to 15 targets at once, and it's strong enough to take down a Baron of Hell in one shot... what more do you need?

Also, the Megasphere in Doom 2. What better way to tell those bad guys to try again when you encounter one of these running around with 1% health... Epic win!
-------------------

Honorable mentions:

The Hammer - Super Smash Bros. (man this item was awesome, it was basically 3-5 free points on most stages since you'd easily bash the opposing players into oblivion)

Plasma Grenade - Halo series (stick an opponent with this grenade anywhere on their body and it's a guaranteed kill. Even better if you throw it perfectly, you could stick someone's visor, giving a whole new meaning to the term "Blue Screen of Death")

[Tie] The Star Powerup (Mario Series) / Invincibility Monitor (Sonic series): Nothing says "You can't touch me" like gaining invincibility! Nothing can stand in your way (besides death pits) Searing lava, no problem! Room full of Eggman's Robots... Piece of cake! Big faceoff against Bowser... *yawns* too easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back