• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-102 Gamma WAD WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the shooting thing should be his ringslinger, that would realy put him apart from all of the match noob's with over powered wads.

MY FIRST POST!!!!!!

that looks good.

i havent read the whole topic, but in case you don't already know, his jump should be a jetpack. and also, i'm still downloading the game, but i dunno if there is some sort of dash ability in the game, coz e-102 can turn into a car thing.

Sorry to bump this, but I'm a bit curious about whether this is being worked on anymore... It's so good, I'd be greatly disappointed if it's never going to be finished... :(

You do know that digging up topics that are 3 months old is not a good thing, right? Not trying to backseat mod, I'm stating fact.

What's with all these bumps? Monter, STD hasn't posted in a long time. I don't think he's working on this anymore.

SonicTheDalek said:
Anyway, does anyone have an idea of how he plays in game? I've never played Sonic Adventure or Sonic Battle, so I need to know how fast he is, whether he spins or not, what projectile he shoots, etc.

I do have an idea of the ability though. Look on the Wiki page on making characters and you'll see what I mean.

If you want to know how E-102 Gamma plays, just google Sonic Adventure Dx Free Demo. This demo lets you play one level for each character as many times as you like! Its completely free!

Robotnik_AoStH.PNG

Bumping old topics as usual, I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back