• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-102 Gamma WAD WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will have a spindash where he uses his wheels. The running frame will have him hovering a bit off the ground in his helicopter form, Which also means he will be able to run on water.
His super form is a secret. *all people stare at him*
What? Eggmans two sonic robots have super forms.

So what should his jumpheight be like, slightly lower than normal?

Jacy said:
What? All of eggmans other robots have superforms.
Ah, what about Silver Sonic from Sonic 2? I don't think that really had a superform. Likewise, all the normal badniks don't as well. If they do then that means Sonic would've gotten raped!

I don't really remember him jumping very high in SA so maybe more than slightly.

His jump is one block higher than Sonic's, or so I remember. He should run fast enough to reach his run form though.

Jacy said:

No they didn't. Only MetalSonic and MechaSonic did as far as I remember. As for the rest, they never did have any - not even E-102 had one! I smell superform-loving n00bs here...

Monster Iestyn said:
Jacy said:

No they didn't. Only MetalSonic and MechaSonic did as far as I remember. As for the rest, they never did have any - not even E-102 had one! I smell superform-loving n00bs here...
That's exactly what I was trying to say. And like I've said before, if it DID happen Sonic would be butt-raped for eternity.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Also, you forgot to put the gun on his right arm.
Your sprites are good though.
Ah, I haven't noticed this reply until now, but E-102 doesn't always have a gun on his right arm, such as in Sonic Battle.

You should probably go more by SA than Sonic Battle, because his role was pretty minor in there. in SA he always had it.

Alright, If you want arm cannon, then I'll give you arm cannon. However, if I do that then I will have to make sprites for all eight angles.

Also, I might need a close-up picture of his arm cannon too, preferrably from the side.

You could get away with having his front diagonal and side frames being mirrored, if you don't wanna draw all angles, you could still do that by having your lumps set up like this

E102A1
E102A2A8
E102A3A7
E102A4
E102A5
E102A6

According to the Wiki, anyway.

Sonic Battle Gamma isn't the real Gamma. It's Chaos Gamma, a remake of Gamma, since Gamma is supposed to be dead after Sonic Adventure.

Also, note how Gamma in Sonic Battle has a simpler design than he does in Sonic Adventure. This is because Sonic Battle mirrored the sprites, so he had to be designed symetrically, and he couldn't have his number on him since the grey guard robots also used the same sprites, but palleteswapped.

SRB2 is too low-res to have Gamma's number on him, and there's also the pallete swap issue, but you could still have the gun and, if you choose to do the front frames, his headlamp.

I'll just do all eight angles anyway, it's more or less just a matter of swapping the arms around. That, and I like challenges.

Okay, so here he is now with the arm cannon. Also, I still need a close up of the side of the arm cannon so I know what it looks like.

gammawipeg2.png

SonicTheDalek said:
So what should his jumpheight be like, slightly lower than normal?

Jacy said:
Ah, what about Silver Sonic from Sonic 2? I don't think that really had a superform. Likewise, all the normal badniks don't as well. If they do then that means Sonic would've gotten raped!

I Meant metal sonic and mecha sonic. the ones people remember.

The reason why I'm giving him a superform is 'cuz he is one of eggman's robots that thinks for itself, so I wanted to give him a super form (And 'cuz I was bored). The other one is metal sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back