• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-102 Gamma WAD WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'd still need reference pictures from the back and from the opposite side to the one I've done, cuz it maeks da thiny go FASTA! (In other words, the character would be finished faster.)

Also, when I've done the standing frames (All eight of 'em, lol!) then I might have a challenge for the community related to this character.

Get the English Version of the SADX PC Demo. It has Gamma playable, with his hover powerup if I recall correctly. Use that as your reference.

Dark Warrior said:
poochika278, seriously, brush up on your grammar, and try to make more relevant posts.
Why is it like every mod and admin is trained to hunt and kill n00bs/newbies?
On topic, this looks great! I hope it turns out good like Neo Metal sonic and Mecha Sonic!

I'm sorry to say this, but I think this WAD is going to be delayed, and you lot are better be damn lucky that it ain't cancelled! Reason why? Well, the computer I use to make most of the sprites is starting to act weird and wouldn't start up. It is something to do with the hard drive, but I'm not going to work on this until it's fixed.

Bugger. D:<

Well it doesn't necessarily matter WHAT program you use, as long as you know what you're doing, you can create amazing things.

SonicTheDalek said:
E-102 will shoot, yes. (I've yoinked Crawlie's bullet for it, lol!)

As for the playstyle I'm thinking for it to be quite interesting: I've made it so that he doesn't spin, but will jump a lot higher when the spin button is held instead. This will not affect other characters as this uses spinitem. It will also solve the problem for having Gamma not going into areas whereas other characters can gain access to them easily. It may not be true to SA but I think it's very inventive: a character that is slow and can't jump high but also very ability-heavy as Gamma can shoot, hover and can also boost jump as mentioned earlier in this post.

Oh, and I've updated the first frame and made two new ones!

gammawipdq9.png

E-102 didn't shoot bullets though, he shot homing rainbow colored lazers that sort of looked like hunters lazer. (Not trying to sound gay)
The sprites are good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back