Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie new Senya uploaded. Sinkoo still has that fixed life monitor thing.

Senya's ice cube now lasts only 30 seconds, this removes the lag problem and the annoyance of them all over the place. I know it was fun to mess around with the ice but it is kinda cheap. Expect a complate removal of ice sooner or later.

Senku Niola said:
Okie new Senya uploaded. Sinkoo still has that fixed life monitor thing.

Senya's ice cube now lasts only 30 seconds, this removes the lag problem and the annoyance of them all over the place. I know it was fun to mess around with the ice but it is kinda cheap. Expect a complate removal of ice sooner or later.

NO!!!1!1!11!!! The icecubes were what made senya such a cool character. It made the game easier to stack a bunch of ice up to get to out-of-reach platforms.

Senku Niola said:
I instantly renamed my current Senya when I read that.

Down with the Hedgies up with the humans!

How to get this actions? I use addfile and is a RECORD STATIC and Red XVI's house is off

Uh... huh, anyways new Senya uploaded. Seems my "fix" for ice ckicks now, so I put it back to infinite ice for now. YES, you HAVE to download it even if you have the old infinite ice Senya.

glaber said:
Can someone mirror these? Google crome has detected malware on Senku's file host.
Same. But for me it's Firefox. My Firefox is saying that the domain that the download links are is an attack site. And it says part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 60 times over the past 90 days...

I'm currently redoing the walking frames arms and slightly fixing up the walking frames feet. Once I finish the arms and legs all I have left is the back walking frame, shouldn't take too long so expect an alpha by Christmas MAYBE, or at least sometime during Christmas Vacation.

Really! I don't think that's really a good idea. Either way, I think all Senku's going to do for humanizing are his three characters: Senku Senya and Nitemare. Besides, I don't think he takes requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back