Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, are notz a fan of cheeze

Ontopic: I'm not so into "humans" being in Mobius, but I say if you wanna make human wads, make then on a laptop at Burger King. Over there, you can "Have it your way!" while at the same time, not ticking off your SRB2 friends who like animals more than Life itself. But still, nice job. But I have a question: WHY DOES SENKU LOOK LIKE A GIRL?! Seriously! Do you see the ponytail? How many guys do you see around here wearing a ponytail (that is, how many around your neighborhood, or school wear a ponytail?) I'm just asking, because that's just weird.

Serios Edit of CONFUSION: What gender is Senku?

DarkSagaFromSegaLMA0 said:

Ontopic: I'm not so into "humans" being in Mobius, but I say if you wanna make human wads, make then on a laptop at Burger King. Over there, you can "Have it your way!" while at the same time, not ticking off your SRB2 friends who like animals more than Life itself. But still, nice job. But I have a question: WHY DOES SENKU LOOK LIKE A GIRL?! Seriously! Do you see the ponytail? How many guys do you see around here wearing a ponytail (that is, how many around your neighborhood, or school wear a ponytail?) I'm just asking, because that's just weird.

*sigh, accompanied with eye rolling*
How could you even say that? He's a guy!! And there are guys with ponytails. It's just that in many societies, that kind of display is frowned upon.
And what does cheeze have to do with this?

Angelus_the_echidna said:

*sigh, accompanied with eye rolling*
How could you even say that? He's a guy!! And there are guys with ponytails. It's just that in many societies, that kind of display is frowned upon.
And what does cheeze have to do with this?

I think the question is, what does it not have to do with this?

Yeah senku is a guy/male, that's why people have been calling him a "he".

Whee time to answer alot of things at once, 1 I'm making humans cause it's a change from hedgehogs and stuff which are WAY too overused, Senku and I are male, I know of quite a few guys at m school who have ponytails of all sizes. Even I myself am trying to get one about the size of Senku's/Sinkoo's.
Lastly, Senku and co. have NOTHING to do with Sonic, and his co. or Mobious, or even any other Sonic related thing such as games, and shows comics, etc.

Also:
Do you see the ponytail?
lol, are you kidding me? I sprited him of course I see the ponytail, I'm not blind. :D

Okie I'm not sure if I'm going to do this or not, but when I'm finished with the walking frames I was thinking about releasing a small alpha, it wouldn't be much, just a Senku with standing and walking for all angles, I would disable running via runspeed but keep his speed the same. We'll see when I'm done with the front and back walking frames.

No jumping? Well, that would that'd suck. I jump at least once with a new character just to see what it'll do.
Either way, that's sounds good to me.

Here's what I'd do if you're going to release an alpha with walking sprites only. Use some of the walking sprites as placeholders in the jumping frames. From my experience, it comes out looking OK, albeit a bit cheap. That would hold me over until the final release.

I suppose, he doesn't need to spin or anything, right?
If he's a human, he should probably jump like a human.
He could spring-jump. (like in some wads such as Amy and Silver etc. where you use the spring frames to jump.)

darkness claw said:
I suppose, he doesn't need to spin or anything, right?
If he's a human, he should probably jump like a human.
He could spring-jump. (like in some wads such as Amy and Silver etc. where you use the spring frames to jump.)
For the record, it's called nojumpspin.

sidewalk1.gif

Laziness is slowing my progress. :< Plus this angle seems to need to be fixed up later to match the other angles, and needs arms. Plus I'm probably gonna either take away the jacket swaying or add it to the other frames, and I'm hoping to add a bit more forward leaning to the walking since he leans back too much oddly on mainly the side frames.

His legs don't look like they're pivoting like legs should, they looks like they're gumbo's legs.

Senku Niola said:
I'm hoping to add a bit more forward leaning to the walking since he leans back too much oddly on mainly the side frames.
Really? I haven't noticed that.
Anyways, He's looking better than ever, and you should probably keep the jacket swing in to add style and character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back