Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk.gif

Still working on this very slowly. I might skip walking for now, even though all that is left is the arms for the front, maybe a slight fix for the feet for this animation and the back animation for walking. If I do go to the next animation it needs to be jump since I promised an alpha with walking and maybe jump.

Keep up the good work, Senku. Best sprites aside from Nitro's.
supersonic360 said:
Yes thank you Senku
What do you think bi doing a human Sonic?
Er.... You just... Inspired me.... to make a dumb parody of Sonic the Human. That or work on a real life Sonic movie, no budget.

Hm... You know, I might make a few sprites of Sonic the human, just you wait.

NO. Just NO, the human part is the only thing keeping my wads going for now we don't need a human Sonic or anything of that crap. Go come up with a better idea.

Seriously...Senku's WADs are supposed to be unique. If you wish to do these things, do them in private, so nobody will know about it but you. That way, Senku will remain ingenuitive and we'll all be happy.

(Note: Is ingenuitive a word? If not, then I'll change my post.)

Okie I'm working a bit on walking now, I added all the walking frames so far into a wad, even though the front frames lack correct arms. I'm gonna work on those right after this post, anyways, for the alpha as I've said already it'll be all walking angles, a temporary copied walking used for running, jumping (maybe), and a life monitor, life icon PROBABLY wont change, the character select I'm gonna make a nice new one, might be in the alpha, the little name next to the lives will be slightly different, I might redo it a bit, and the sword's green is now a darker shade. Oh yeah I'm also disabling walljump for now, why? Well I have no good frames for it right now, and even when jumping is "finished" I think I might go back and find a way to use custom frames via soccing which MIGHT break stuff but I'll search around.

supersonic360 said:
What do you think bi doing a human Sonic?
No. You're missing the point.

Zion Crayson said:
I think all Senku's going to do for humanizing are his three characters: Senku Senya and Nitemare.
So are you. The hedgehog versions weren't the original characters. They were originally human chracters that weren't Sonic related. He just made them hedgehogs for SRB2, but now he's changing that to be true to his original characters.

So I guess you could say he's actually humanising the hedgehogised human characters?

Okie someone told me there was a consistency problem with my wads so I reuploaded the ones I have, hopefully when I go to check on stuff in the wads via XWE it doesn't supposedly modify em again.

Yeah, cept the problem is I keep finding stupid small problems with my animations here and there right now I think I finished the legs, I'm just redoing the arms and then walking will stay complete.

Also on another note, there's a new Nitemare up for download, it's just a restat. Have fun with him if you can. Anyways I shall continue hopeing to finish Senku.

Random history of Senku's evolution through creating him.
HistoryofSenku.jpg

Nope.

Left: Original Senku design

Middle: The next revision of Senku that I made about 2 years after the first Senku.

Right: Newest Senku design, swapped out of the hedgehog but kept the same basic design.

Here's what Nitemare may look like. Also include a thin but long ponytail behind his head.
HumanNitemare.png

It's really cool I cant wait until it's finished then I can add it to my wad collection on my pc. (it's really slow because it's windows 98) but yeah I can't wait for it to come out.

Those look nice, but[spoiler:cfb786c073="The skin Senku Niola will use is..."]this one ->
SenkuHumanWadStand.gif
[/spoiler:cfb786c073]

I can't wait for this to come out. It would be the only GOOD! and ORIGINAL! human spriting on SRB2.

Just a thought, but I think the old Senku's wall jump would look better if he went into his spring animations after wall jumping, or just have nojumpspin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back