Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how a 3d Pac-Man maze level will do In Srb2... I think...... BAD!
I'm not telling anybody to make one, I'm just saying that it would be a pretty good level...

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
I wonder how a 3d Pac-Man maze level will do In Srb2... I think...... BAD!
I'm not telling anybody to make one, I'm just saying that it would be a pretty good level...

1. You just contradicted yourself.
2. Why is this in this topic?

Status on this project, currently in pause cause of a computer problem. I backed up all the frames just incase the computer breaks down from trying to fix it.

I prefer the human Senku over the hedgehog one for many reasons, also project off of the pause, I got the computer working again. I'm still keeping backups incase. D:

Finally finished the fix for walking *sleepy slur drool....* =_=

Old
ShoesWalk3.gif

New?
ShoesWalk4.gif

Your arm movement looks just like Sonic and co's. This is only normal since you also tilt your head to the left and right when you walk. Changing or removing either of them will make you look weird.

Freakin' sweet! Out of curiosity, will he roll when he jumps? (just wondering...) *killed by a crawla commander, then thrown in a bottomless pit*

Ah jeez... Another freethinker... *shot by Fox*

And...How is that a problem? Keep in mind it's the free-thinkers that are able to come up with wads such as senku. And Zeshiro, for that matter.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Ah jeez... Another freethinker... *shot by Fox*

And...How is that a problem? Keep in mind it's the free-thinkers that are able to come up with wads such as senku. And Zeshiro, for that matter.
I guess I suck at puns and stuff... forgetting the gigs now...

I guess I suck at puns and stuff... forgetting the gigs now...

I wouldn't necessarily say suck, it just takes practice to be perfectly sarcastic. :)

Anyways, how is human senku coming along again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back