Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to be offtopic, but...

Oh My Goodness, MetalKids. That is MY Avitar(well, it was made for me)! What the heck are you doing with it?!? You're not HSX, so it just doesn't make sense with it on you. It's not even you, it's me. o_O

As for the Senku Wad, it's looking great, only the hand rotating looks kinda' off.

ShoesWalk.gif

Har har it seems all the animations earlier got updated when I reuploaded the exact same named gif oh well, at least i can say now I feel like Rayman. XD

Hmm... That makes me want to play rayman for some reason...

Anyway, he doesn't resemble rayman much, exept for his fists. Why:

He still has a neck and legs.

Other than that I have no more complaints for Rayku. :P

Ok the post that used to be in this spot here is replaced by this one, a fully finished walking angle.

ShoesWalk3.gif

As the deleted post said I never got to give Senku a neck which I added into all the frames now.

If by "old ones" you mean the Rayman arms, I simply fail to understand what you see in them. They're kind of funny--but only for about 5 seconds. Otherwise, they make no sense on the character, and make the running look awkward. Additionally, the old arm sprite has "stray pixels" on it which make it look glitchy. The new ones look a lot more natural and realistic.

Oh. I retract my previous statement.

I have an idea. You could rework it so that the new arms are in the walking sprite, and the old arms are in the running sprite. That would look pretty cool.

Judging by his avatar, Nitemare is possible. And a human with a hedgehog sister is just weird so Senya is probable.

Chaos Knux said:
Judging by his avatar, Nitemare is possible. And a human with a hedgehog sister is just weird so Senya is probable.
And with the topic name, so is Sinkoo and whoever else Senku has in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back