Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've attempted that so far with Nitemare, also I've also tried to start another thing too. So far I think I'm just getting to tired of spriting anything much right now.

Senku Niola said:
I've attempted that so far with Nitemare, also I've also tried to start another thing too. So far I think I'm just getting to tired of spriting anything much right now.
Aw, I was actually looking forward to Nitemare's update...

Well I'm only posting cause I put up a link for Nitemare 2.5 since I kinda missed how Nitemare can't use his MAIN ability in SRB2JTE anymore. Nitemare 2.5 is just 3.0 with Double Jump. Plus it wont overwrite your normal Nitemare cause this one is nitemare2.wad.

If you're going to make a nitemare with his old ability, how about a senku with his old ability? (the hovering one) EDIT: When nitemare is updated (hopefully soon), will there be a version with double jump for the new one? EDIT AGAIN: HOLY CRAP!
holycrapvx7.png

I already said I made nitemare2.wad for SRB2JTE so you can use his ability. Senku is NOT getting float back. Nitemare's updated wad might have a new ability, if not I'll stick with glide/climb.

Senku Niola said:
I already said I made nitemare2.wad for SRB2JTE so you can use his ability. Senku is NOT getting float back. Nitemare's updated wad might have a new ability, if not I'll stick with glide/climb.
I meant to say "since you made a nitemare with his old ability".

How come we can't rename it to senku2.wad or senya2.wad? Because people have been saying they don't know which version they have.

Well along with my new update system, I updated Nitemare's sounds he has actual custom made sounds now. I still have to make more, but till I actually have ideas for them he's like this.

Come on though, Nitemare does take a little long to get started, normally I would jmp, glide, then fall, just to get running at high speed you know? *shot*

I guess so, but that slow? c'mon? why didn't you just stick his feet to the floor and not make him move at all? So he could only spindash, but he could have max stats on spin dashing? I ask too many questions....

I answered the :why didn't you stick his feet to the floor: question, because you cant, you wont be able to touch his feet, putting your hands through the scren wont help, it will just smash the screen LMAO :P

I guess so, but that slow? c'mon? why didn't you just stick his feet to the floor and not make him move at all? So he could only spindash, but he could have max stats on spin dashing? I ask too many questions....

I answered the :why didn't you stick his feet to the floor: question, because you cant, you wont be able to touch his feet, putting your hands through the screen wont help, it will just smash the screen LMAO :P

MBMB said:
If you're going to make a nitemare with his old ability, how about a senku with his old ability? (the hovering one) EDIT: When nitemare is updated (hopefully soon), will there be a version with double jump for the new one? EDIT AGAIN: HOLY CRAP!
holycrapvx7.png

Oh my God! No way! I love it to shreds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back