Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only posting to say, I sprited a temporary Suchi preview. Also that this character set project is on hiatus for now. I just need one of my usual long breaks from spriting, then I'll probably be back into wanting to finish someone.

There is something wrong with the link to nitemare when i try to add him in the game it reads "wadfile directory is corrupt."can you post a uncorrupted link to nitemare?

Use Right Click -> Save As.

Anyways, new Senku.wad update, his .. well 'super' form was changed. He's NOT suppose to need emeralds for that form plus he's not suppose to be invincible and float like a superform in that form I put in now. I only added it cause I felt it suited Senku since no one really gets to see THAT him.

Have fun with it, even though stupidly I couldn't remove the spinitem from it so it would look right.

I still say the Nitemare pic that is on the front page is the one you should stick with. He's got clothes, a newer look, and looks less like Shadow.

Senku Niola said:
Use Right Click -> Save As.

Anyways, new Senku.wad update, his .. well 'super' form was changed. He's NOT suppose to need emeralds for that form plus he's not suppose to be invincible and float like a superform in that form I put in now. I only added it cause I felt it suited Senku since no one really gets to see THAT him.

Have fun with it, even though stupidly I couldn't remove the spinitem from it so it would look right.
Superform? What do you mean?

It's not a superform, but since SRB2 lacks other normal forms that aren't invincible, can jump higher and go faster, not use up rings, not require emeralds, and is not activated by double jumping, I just had to do my best with what I have for now. SRB2 needs alot of features for super characters then I might be able to fix it up, that includes more frames.

Well first off you need the Senku.wad from the new link. >_> Second off to access it you have to go super.

I just tried the new Shining Senku (Is that his name still???) Great graphical alteration! now it just needs super-spinframes. *SHOT*

Superspin... cannot do, blame SSN. There is no name for the new form. If I had to give it a name though, I would call it Enraged Senku.

Senku Niola said:
Well first off you need the Senku.wad from the new link. >_> Second off to access it you have to go super.

Oh crud,I thought you were talking about nitemare.
ALso I know Im acting dumb but how come you cant make a superspin frames.*Shot*

She has 1 tail so she can't fly. I'm not sure exactly WHAT I WILL give her. :<

Also I am thinking of canceling Nitemare's update altogether for now cause I dislike trying to fix him. Instead I was gonna do another character NOT on the list and probably just cancel the others too. You'll all have to see by the time I go back to working on stuff. D:

Uh... that's nice?

I think that the best characters you can make right now are the ones that'll be the most fun. That way you'll actually work on them, and they'll have more life to them.

*offtopic* Senku, ever done/thought about doing characters that don't use pre-made characters as bases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back